CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-SEVEN: Heroes

NOTES: Not the final chapter just yet.

I was really itching to update something, so here you go. Next chapter will surely be, and I promise you, the final chapter.

---

Izuku's sight blurred as he was slowly losing his grip on his consciousness. His arm was throbbing so much, the rest of his body could feel it pulsating. It felt like that sensation was the only thing keeping him awake as he began falling.

He barely had any energy to stay awake, let alone keep any one of his Quirks activated. Instead, he just closed his eyes. He just closed them and hoped he'll land on something soft.

-

"Hurry, Tsu-chan!" Ochaco told her friend with utter urgency as the both of them raced against time to catch the falling Izuku. They had been helping with assisting the human trafficking victims when the bright light lit up in the sky.

They were running as fast as they could to get to their friend, but it looked like they were running out of time.

"Tsu-chan!" She called for her friend, and Tsuyu immediately understood, "Kero!"

Ochaco activated her Quirk on herself while Tsuyu began wrapping her tongue around the former's waist. Then she threw Ochaco towards the falling Izuku.

Ochaco pleaded in her mind that she makes it, that she catches her friend.

The moment she saw the light, she knew immediately that it was her friend and that he had used his Quirk at a dangerous level again and might've hurt himself again, so she came running immediately. But when she saw Izuku falling from the sky, barely conscious, her heart raced even faster and she began to panic.

What if she doesn't catch him? What if she doesn't get to him in time?

Ochaco grimaced and shook those thoughts away from her head.

She reached her hands out as she got nearer to Izuku, Please let me get to him.

"IZU-KUN!" She called out his name.

Once Izuku was right in front of her, she didn't think twice and immediately wrapped her hands around him, activating her Quirk on him to make him float with her.

The two of them began rolling in mid air as a result of the two of them colliding but she made sure to hug him tight so they didn't get separated.

After they began to lose momentum and finally stopped rolling, Ochaco released the effect of her Quirk on Izuku, allowing his weight to bring the two of them toward the ground, while keeping herself weightless to slow their descent.

Once the two of them were near the ground, she released the effect of her Quirk on herself.

After carefully laying Izuku on the ground, she looked over to the civilian bystanders and asked them to call an ambulance immediately. Afterwards, she put her focus on Izuku, but she was too late to catch his hair color returning.

"Izu-kun? Izu-kun? Can you hear me?" She asked in concern as she tried slightly tapping him on the face to see if he was still conscious. It took a moment, but Izuku finally opened his eyes.

"Ochaco...? I-is that you?" Izuku spoke weakly, but it was enough to ease Ochaco's worries.

"Izu-kun! Thank goodness! Yes, it's me. Don't worry, we'll get you to a hospital soon. Just hang in there, okay?" She told him.