CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN: Eri

Izuku continued to wipe off the tears on his face as he, Hisashi, Tenko, and a little girl proceeded to the dining room for lunch.

Once the four of them were seated, Izuku noticed that the little girl was still staring at him. He thought that it was because she just watched him cry his eyes out, and immediately turned red in embarrassment.

"Izuku-nii turned into a strawberry." The little girl stated, making Tenko chuckle..

"A-a strawberry?" Izuku asked.

"Your face turned red and the dots on your face makes you look like a strawberry." The little girl pointed at her own cheeks.

Izuku nervously chuckled.

"Right, Tenko-nii?" The little girl looked over to Tenko.

"'Tenko-nii?'" Izuku looked at his brother confused.

"This is Eri. She'll be staying here. You can call her our new little sister." Tenko answered with a grin.

Then Hisashi explained further, "She's the granddaughter of a friend of mine, but he recently fell ill and can't take care of her. She has no other relatives, so I decided to take her in."

"I see." Izuku whispered under his breath.He then looked over to the little girl and smiled, "Well, nice to meet you, Eri."

Eri smiled back.

Tenko then moved closer to Izuku's ear and started whispering to his little brother, "Dad says that but actually..."

Hisashi raised a brow.

Izuku suddenly turned to his brother in shock, "No way!"

Tenko giggled a bit, satisfied with his brother's reaction, then he doubled down, "Look at her. The silver hair and red eyes? And she's six years old, Izuku! Six!"

Izuku's face was filled with confusion, while Tenko was barely holding back his laugh. Hisashi furrowed his brows.

"Tenko, what did you tell your brother?" Hisashi asked with a stern and almost cold voice, making Tenko immediately straighten up. But he simply offered a shrug as an answer.

Hisashi sighed in frustration, "Tenko, stop messing with your brother, or so help me, I will ground you."

(a/n: 20 year-old Tenko boutta get himself grounded XD)

Tenko laughed it off, "I was just joking."

He then turned to Izuku and told him, "Listen, Izuku. Disregard everything I just told you. It was all a joke, okay? A joke. Eri's our little sister now, because Dad decided to adopt her. Everything I whispered to you was a joke, got that?"

Izuku glared at his older brother.

But Tenko simply looked back at their father and asked, "Is it okay now? Am I not grounded?"

Hisashi could only sigh, exactly as their servants started serving lunch. Tenko was still giggling, though.

"Thank you for the food." All four of them said in unison after their food was finally in front of them.

As Izuku split his chopsticks, Eri couldn't help but notice all the scars he had on his arms, making her wince a bit and remember her time with Chisaki.

Izuku noticed that Eri was staring at him again and asked her, "Eri, is something wrong? Do you want me to split your chopsticks for you?"

Eri shook her head no, and instead asked, "What happened to your arms? Did someone hurt you?"

The question made Tenko pause.

"Ah, these? Don't worry, they're nothing." Izuku told her but Eri pushed on, "But they hurt, didn't they? If they hurt, then it's not okay."

"You don't need to worry, Eri. They're fine now." Izuku insisted but Eri remained unconvinced.

--

After they had finished lunch, the four of them headed to the living room.

"Izuku, can I see your arms?" Hisashi asked his youngest son.

"S-sure." Izuku answered. The four of them sat down, with Izuku and Hisashi occupying the longer couch.

Izuku held out his arms to his father and watched as Hisashi used a Quirk to examine the greenet's arms. Tenko and Eri watched as well.

Hisashi sighed as he deactivated the Quirk.

"Tomorrow, we're going to Jaku. Daruma told me that he's already cleared most of his schedule for us. Try not to stress your arms till then. Understood, Izuku?"
Izuku nodded.

"So his arms are not okay?" Eri suddenly asked, making the three look at her.

"Hisashi-san, can I use my Quirk on Izuku-nii?" The little girl asked, catching Hisashi and Tenko off guard. The two looked at each other then back at the girl.

Hisashi went near the little girl and kneeled down to get to her eye level, "Are you sure, Eri? I thought you said you were only going to use it once."

"Yeah but... Izuku-nii seems nice, and he's my new big brother. I don't see why I shouldn't use it for him." Eri explained.

Hisashi smiled at the little girl, "If that's what you want."

Eri got off her seat then walked towards her Izuku-nii. She took his hands and closed her eyes. Then the horn on her head started glowing.

Within just a few seconds, the scars on Izuku's arms completely disappeared, slightly shocking the greenet.

Once Eri finished, her horn shrunk and looked almost like a small bump on her head. Izuku was just shocked and his mouth was left agape.

Then the greenet started mumbling, "W-was that some kind of healing Quirk?! Wait, no. You don't heal scars— scars don't heal, they fade. But my body feels great! So it must be some kind of healing Quirk, right?"

Eri giggled, "Izuku-nii sounds exactly like Hisashi-san and Tenko-nii!" The adorable giggles infected the three and they laughed as well.

"Eri's Quirk is called Rewind," Hisashi explained. "She used her Quirk to bring your body back to a state without your injuries."

Then he looked over at Eri, "But are you feeling okay, Eri? You don't feel dizzy? Or tired?"

Thankfully, Eri shook her head no and smiled, "I'm fine, Hisashi-san! I'm glad that Izuku-nii's feeling great!"

"Thank you, Eri! Really!" Izuku brought his new little sister into a hug. Eri felt the warmth within Izuku's brace, making her remember the time when Tenko rescued her from Chisaki.

Eri returned the hug and told him, "You're welcome, Izuku-nii."

---

NOTES: This thing took a while because I couldn't stop laughing while writing the beginning. 😂

Also, Eri is absolutely adorable! I wanna give her all the ringo I can buy.