CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWELVE: Ochaco II

NOTES: So while editing earlier chapters for AO3 and Ff.net, I realized that Ochaco actually initially called Izuku 'Izu-kun'. Don't know why that part suddenly disappeared, but I'm bringing it back now.

---

"Sir Nighteye, we want to have a word with you." Ochaco stated as she stood determined before Sir Nighteye. Tsuyu was right beside her friend to support her, like she had promised.

"You two, you're Ryukyu's two new interns, right? What do you two want to talk about?" Mirai asked.

"Sir, we want to talk to you about our friend." Ochaco told him.

"Your friend?" Mirai's attention was caught.

"Yes. Our friend, Izuku." Ochaco told him, and Mirai immediately got bored as he remembered Izuku's future for that day.

"Sir Nighteye, ever since he came here, he became different. He became the sad Izuku I've been seeing. He erected walls between us and him. He won't talk to us. Sir, whatever you're doing to him, we want you to stop." Ochaco demanded.

"Sir," Tsuyu spoke, "We have good reason to believe Izuku is being mistreated in your agency. We demand that you stop and release Izuku from his employment, or we will report this to the Hero Association and you'll be stripped of your hero license and agency."

Ochaco's eyes went wide at Tsuyu's words. She wasn't expecting for Tsuyu to excalate it that far, and she had no idea Tsuyu was planning to threaten the Pro Hero, but she simply played along. If this is what it takes! She thought.

Mirai's glasses glinted, until he fixed their position with his hand. Then he asked the two girls, "With what charge exactly?"

Ochaco flinched, but Tsuyu remained unaffected as Mirai started walking towards them as he continued, "Alright. Report me. Then the association will begin an investigation, but what exactly will they find? What is the evidence of my mistreatment?"

"Witnesses? What is there to witness? Bruises? I haven't harmed a single strand of hair on that boy's head. Overwork? That boy only works for four hours per day. His worktime doesn't even exceed 30 hours per week. I'd even say he's lucky to have such a loose schedule."

Mirai was standing right in front of the two girls, overshadowing them.

"Sudden changes in behavior? That boy is a good liar and actor. Do you really think they'd believe someone like him?" Mirai asked, confusing Ochaco, 'Someone like him'? What does he mean by that?

"You spoke as if you'd known this boy for long that you labelled these changes in his behavior as uncharacteristic of him. But I have to ask, Izuku's friend." Mirai referred to Ochaco.

"Just how well do you know Izuku Midoriya?"

-

Izuku remained still as he watched the villain's hand reach for his face. His green eyes, as dull in color as they've recently been, tried their best to focus just on the hand of the person in front of him, but for some reason, they were being forced to focus on the villain's face instead.

He watched as the villain's face morphed between a face covered in scars and the face of a person he loved and respected.

The villain's face was blurry at first, but as the seconds passed, it slowly became more clear. The constant morphing had also began to slow down until it was just the face of--

But before Izuku could get a clear look at the villain's face, his eyes snapped open and he woke up.

He raised his head and looked around, only to find himself still in the locker room of the Nighteye Agency. He didn't realize he fell asleep.