CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE: Clash

"Ah, so you survived." The man's word brought chills to the five students' spines. More so at the thought that he might've been referring to them. Thankfully, though, that didn't seem to be the case.

They heard the man take a few steps and talk to someone, "Impressive. You got your comrades away in the nick of time to protect them."

The students tried to look and see what was happening, and was surprised and relieved to find that Best Jeanist was still alive, but suffered heavy injuries.

Despite his injuries, Jeanist still tried to fight back, sending fibre strings to attack the mysterious man. However, it was futile as even with some distance between them, the man was able to effortlessly put a hole through the no. 4 hero.

Still, the man commended the hero, "What an amazing Quirk. It must've taken years to master. Unfortunately, my son won't be needing it, because he's already acquired a superior version."

...he's going to take them away...

Hisashi flinched.

...he's going to take them away... The ghosts continued to repeat the same thing.

Take what away? Just leave already! Izuku was frustrated. He was frozen in fear and the ghosts are not helping at all. They might just end up dying there.

"Tomura's taking too long." The man noted.

--

At the hideout, a fight between the villains and the heroes broke out at Tomura's signal. The villains were outnumbered, however due to Tomura's destructive Quirk, they were still able to stand their ground.

"Texas Smash!" All Might's attack sent Tomura crashing to the wall, the villain only barely able to slow his crash by bracing himself.

The villain only continued to laugh, infuriating All Might.

"Come on, All Might! Is that it?! What happened to your power at USJ?!" Tomura continued to provoke the hero.

"Tomura, you're not planning on continuing this fight, are you?" Mr. Compress expressed some worry. "If this continues, we'll be captured!"

Tomura didn't respond however, and simply continued to grin under his mask. Mr. Compress looked over at Kurogiri and Dabi who were already unconscious at that point.

Suddenly, black liquid appeared out of thin air. One that Tomura recognized and immediately removed the smile on his face.

From the mysterious black liquid came Nomus, catching the heroes and police force off guard.

Tomura could only let out an annoyed "Tch." Before he felt the black liquid materialize in his throat and encompass his whole body.

All Might watched in horror as the villains disappear in front of them, taking Shinsou with them. It was only then that he realized whose doing it was.

All Might gritted his teeth as he felt his missing stomach drop.

He's alive.

--

Tomura watched as the scene change after the black liquid subsided. With some annoyance, he started brushing the dust off his person.

"Tomura..." The mysterious man said in a frustrated and slightly disappointed tone, but the young man ignored him, making the man simply sigh.

"Izuku's here." The man's telepathic message immediately made Tomura react, "What?!"

"Where?" Tomura asked in his mind, knowing that his father could hear it, but he didn't receive an answer.

It was then that the rest of the villains and Shinsou finally arrived.

From behind the wall, Izuku perked up after seeing that Shinsou was there. It was as if all the fear he felt a second ago disappeared, he almost walked out of their hiding place, but Shouto and Tenya immediately stopped him.

They gave him a scared and stern look that said no.

He immediately understood their pleas and decided against acting rashly.

But he gritted his teeth after seeing that his friend was in such an unresponsive state. Shinsou didn't bother to stand up, he just sat there on the ground with a blank look on his face.

The man looked over to a random direction. And under his mask, he grinned, "He's here."

Through one of Izuku's hearing Quirks, he heard something move towards their direction at incredible speeds, and he immediately recognized who it was, "All Might!"

"ALL FOR ONE!!!" All Might yelled as he suddenly appeared from above and attacked the mysterious man, but he was able to easily block the hero's attack that he saw kilometers away.

"I WILL TAKE BACK EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER TAKEN!!!" The hero declared, but the villain simply laughed.

"Are you going to kill me again, All Might?!" The villain replied.

The clash between the two titans produced shockwaves that forced Tomura and the villains backwards. All of them felt something grab them from behind and get them away from the battle.

(a/n: whoa, what is this? an invisible assistant? XD)

Eventually, the two titans was forced to move away from each other.

As the dust subsided, All for One could be seen simply brushing the dirt off of him, and with a casual tone, he started mocking the no. 1 hero, "You're late, All Might. Did Nomu did that much damage to you or have you been this weak for six years?"

All Might glared at the villain, "I thought I killed you all those years ago—"

"And you did, but I came back from the dead." All for One interrupted him.

"I won't make the same mistake. This time I will make sure you're put behind bars along with your hellspawn." All Might retorted but the statement only made the villain smile underneath his mask.

All Might charged towards the villain but All for One caught the hero's attack and countered with a blast wave composed of the power of two Quirks, sending the hero flying blocks away.

"How do you like that new attack? I've been learning a few tricks in the past five years." All for One grinned under his mask.

Izuku's eyes went wide and he continued to sweat after a realization, H-he's... that attack... it's... n-no way...

Izuku immediately covered his mouth before he could let out a whimper.

It's the same as mine.

---