↠ tiktok

... this one-shot is basically a bunch of  skits/quotes as the gang from popular tiktoks. some are from other shows but I've seen them in multiple tiktoks

***

The door to the crib swung open, with Carlos pouting, and Emily and Kendall following behind him.

"How was the park?" Logan asked, looking up. 

"Good, but someone pushed Carlos off the seesaw" Emily commented, setting her bag down. 

"And where were you?"  

"I was over on the bench."

"And what did you do?" James questioned from the counter. 

"Nothing, I was over on the bench," she shrugged. 

"But you saw what happened?" Logan confirmed. 

"Yeah, cause I was over on the bench."

"So you saw what happened and you did nothing." James repeated. 

 "Yeah, 'cause I was sitting over on the bench."

"Let me ask you this. In Nazi Germany...," Logan hummed, staring up at the girl who stood dumbfounded at the sudden attack, "When people saw what the Nazis were doing and did nothing, were those good people?"

"No, those are bad people. You gotta stop the Nazis." 

"But you saw what they were doing to Carlos and you did nothing!" 

"Because I was over on the bench!" Emily shouted. 

"Just explain to me this. How are you better than a Nazi?"

Kendall snickered behind her, fully aware Logan and James had no idea he was the one who pushed Carlos. 

***

"James, your turn."

James put the blue band around his forehead, slipping a card into the front without seeing the words: Glinda

The group played a spirited game of Headbandz in the crib. James and Carlos vs Kendall and Logan. Emily agreed to keep score and play the winning team next round.

Carlos smiled giddy, "Ooh! She was beautiful and magical and a princess!"

Logan and Kendall quickly glanced to each other, not wanting to give it away. 

"The Little Mermaid!" James guessed. 

"No, no, she was the sister of the Wicked Witch of the East!" Carlos exclaimed. 

Logan slowly turned around to see Emily incredulously watching Carlos falsely describe Glinda to James. 

"The Wicked Witch of the West!" James guessed. 

Carlos stood up, anxiously as the time started to run low, "No! She was a princess!" 

"Time," Emily called. 

"James!" Carlos shouted. 

James took the card off to see the answer. "Glinda? She wasn't a princess," the boy insisted. 

"Yes, she was!"

"Carlos, Glinda wasn't a princess," Kendall nodded. 

"She wasn't even related to the Wicked Witch of the East," Emily chimed in.