1.11; jobs

"$2000!"

"And 30 cents."

Emily peered over Gustavo to see the bill he held in his hands, verifying the boys did indeed break $2000.30 worth of things. The culprits sat on the couch in front of Emily and her superiors, and Bitters stood besides them, less than happy.

They were competing in a "world cup" so they say.

"They destroyed the Palm Woods' computerized registration system, two lamps, three vases, and my pants," Bitters told Gustavo, pointing out the marinara sauce stains on his pants.

"But I won the Palm Woods 500 world cup!" Carlos said, holding up his massive, homemade trophy, with a strainer on top.

"Is that a strainer?" Emily asked, judging the item that caused this problem.

Kelly scribbled numbers down before ripping a check and handing it to Bitters, who gingerly walked off with his money.

"Well, guess that settles it," Kendall said, him and his friends standing to leave.

"No because I'm sick and tired of you dogs breaking stuff!" Gustavo yelled.

The boys shrugged, overlapping each other in defense.

"The hole in the wall?" Emily reminded them. The boys swung the circular hanging chair in the studio back, with Carlos in it, and let it crash through the walls. The boys grimaced.

"Our control box?" Emily listed, going back to the time she tried to show them the final cut of Famous and Kendall smacked James' smoothie out of his hands. Kendall shrugged.

"Oh! The golf cart?" The girl said. It was her first time writing a check for damages. Kelly and Gustavo figured they couldn't keep track of everything and gave Emily full permission to pay off any accidents they caused at the Palm Woods.

Giving apologetic smiles, "Okay, so we do put a little wear and tear on things from time to time," Kendall admitted.

"But that's showbiz, right?" James retorted.

"Wrong, and it's time you take responsibility for your actions by paying me back my $2000!" Gustavo screamed, walking back into the studio, Kelly following.

Emily shook her head, "And 30 cents!" before following them as well, despite the boys protests.

"Isn't there a cheaper way to learn responsibility? Like a goldfish," Logan said, hopefully.

"Look, Griffin's cracking down on us for overspending," Emily told them.

"And Gustavo's right. This has got to stop," Kelly mentioned.

"Oh, and until you pay me back you will not dip a toe into your beloved Palm Woods pool," The man said, turning to his piano and playing a three chord, sinister melody.

"You cannot keep us away from the world's greatest pool!" Carlos told him.

"No, but Freight Train can."

Freight Train appeared behind the boys, wearing a lifeguard outfit and holding a clipboard. "You guys are on my "no swim" list," he said.

As Kelly and Gustavo fist bumped, Emily nodded in approval, "Love the look, dude!"

"Thanks, Emily," Freight Train smiled.

"Gustavo, $2,000?" Kendall cried. "That's $500 a piece."

"Kendall is good with math," Kelly gasped, sarcastically. "Well I guess you guys are just gonna have to get jobs."

The boys gasped in fear. "In fact, one of you can work off your debt for me right here at Rocque Records," Gustavo mentioned. "Who wants to be my production assistant's assistant?"