4.10; cartoon

Big Time Rush has had a world tour, commercial, merchandise, and plenty of TV cameos. 

And now they had another exciting opportunity coming their way. 

Emily sent an energetic text in the group chat for the guys to get to the study to hear Gustavo's news. 

"Dogs!" Gustavo boomed, pacing back and forth in front of the guys lined up, "I've summoned you here for something that I literally cannot believe!" 

"Wait, Em called us down here for good news," Kendall thought. 

"Right, wrong music." Clapping, Gustavo called back into the booth for Kelly to change the music from the heavy bass march, "Kelly!"

"My bad," She apologized, changing the music to a giddy tune. 

"Okay, we have been approached by two huge companies that are interested in expanding the BTR brand even further."

"Ooh," the guys smiled. 

"Option one: Big Time Rush gets their very own cartoon!" Kelly beamed. 

"Cartoon!" The guys screamed, breaking out into shouts about all their new ideas. Emily laughed, signaling them to quiet down. 

"Or BTR gets its very own video game!" She exclaimed, waiting for them to lose their minds over the news. 

"Video game, video game!" They yelled, jumping up and down. 

"Okay, okay," Gustavo interrupted. "Just so you know the video game require physically challenging and, most likely, chafing motion capture sessions."

The guys shrugged, not too bothered. 

"Also we'll have to cancel your concert in Hawaii with the private jet," Kelly said. 

Emily's jaw dropped, gasping, "Do the cartoon. Do the cartoon!" She begged the guys. Ever since finding out about the concert in Hawaii, Emily had been learning Hawaiian phrases everyday, online shopping for new swimsuits, and researched the best beaches to surf at. 

Even the guys were disappointed, groaning. 

"Plus you gotta wear these green ball suits," Gustavo mentioned, pulling out four long green onesies with white plastic balls spaced out on the surface. 

"Cartoon! Cartoon!" They cried.

Sure enough, within half an hour, writers and producers for the cartoon were standing in front of the BTR team in the board room, pointing to a poster board with the full logo for the show. In big bubbly letters was the band name surrounded by a light gray highlight with a multi ring red circle in the corner. 

A man in a royal blue shirt stood off to the side, "Gang, allow me to introduce you to the creative genius behind The Fairly Odd Parents and hopefully your Big Time Cartoon, Mr. Butch Hartman."

He gestured to a scrawny guy in a suit with large rimmed glasses. The guy stepped off to the side as the man in blue slid in front, "Hi, I'm Butch Hartman," he smiled, having just introduced himself in the third person. Emily slightly spun in her chair to share a glance with Logan who sat behind her. 

"Fellas, Big Time Cartoon is just like a story of Big Time Rush," he turned, the scrawny kid taking off a presentation board to reveal four cartoon guys. One had a striped, long sleeve v-neck with a pullover vest, and a shiny black helmet. The next was taller with a long sleeve over a white t-shirt with sandy blonde hair. There was a guy with spiky black hair wearing a button down with a tie and sweater vest, and then another with a blazer, sleeves rolled up, and swooping dark hair.