2.01; welcome back

6 weeks.

6 weeks of concerts, travel, lack of sleep, flights, tour buses, fans, and of course, Big Time Rush.

Kendall has been exhausted, and missing Jo a lot.

Logan is still uncomfortable with publicity. Especially signing a living pig in Arizona.

Carlos really loves the free food.

James is living the dream.

Emily rode the tour bus every now and then when the cities were fairly close together. She stood in the wings, backstage every single night. She talked with each one when they got homesick or nervous. She made sure to send Jo and Camille plenty of videos. And she handled all her missed school work from the start of the year in the meantime. All without one sip of caffeine.

Although it was the best experience of her life, the girl could not wait to get back to her isolated apartment and have time to herself.

She sluggishly followed behind the boys who ran into the lobby of the Palm Woods after the car dropped them off.

Logan dropped to the ground, crying "there's no place like home," as his friends excitedly looked at the familiarity of the environment.

Emily pushed past them, heading for the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Kendall asked. She sighed, turned around.

"I love you guys," she told them, making them smile, "but we've been stuck together for six weeks and I need some time alone." Their smiles dropped in offense as she waved and went on her way to relaxation.

Upon reaching the elevator, Emily ran into a familiar blonde she hadn't seen in six weeks.

"Jo!" She cried, ecstatically, attacking her friend in the hug. "I have missed you so much."

Jo pulled back, a smirk on her face, "I have some news!" Emily waited in anticipation. As a hot guy came around the corner, stopping beside Jo, "I got a lead role in the new CW show!"

"Seriously?" Emily gasped. "Congratulations!" She cheered, hugging her friend a second time. Emily then turned addressing the guy who has yet to speak.

"I'm sorry," Jo said, flustered, "This is my co-star, Jett Stetson."

Jett smiled, shaking Emily's hand, "You must be Jo's best friend, Emily," he mentioned.

Emily nodded, "Yeah, it's nice to meet you," she smiled in return. Turning back to Jo, "I am so excited for you, and have so much to tell you, but I need a few hours to myself," she exasperated, backing into the now open elevator.

Jo and Jett waved goodbye, as the doors slid shut, leaving the girl alone for the first time in six weeks.

***

Emily sighed, content. Her eyes shut as she sunk into the warm bath water, as the candle flames danced along the rims of the bathroom.

Peace and silence echoed through the bathroom until a vibrating noise rang out on the sink counter.

Emily stood, looked over and saw Logan was calling. She sighed, sitting back in the tub, letting it go to voicemail. She told them she was going to take a day to herself.

The rang sounded off again. The girl just took a deep breath and let the noise roll off her back, ignoring the brief interruption.

The end of the call was followed by a blast of short vibrating burst coming from her phone. After the eight buzz, the water sloshed out of the bathtub as Emily leaned over to grab her phone. Logan was spamming her with texts. Each more panicked than the last.