↠ soulmates

THIS IS NOT CANON. 

 ▻     circa at the beginning    ◅

"So, you're meeting the new artist today?" Curly haired Jennifer asked. 

Emily nodded, shoving her music notes into her bag, "Yeah. And apparently it's a whole band now," she grumbled. 

"A band?" Blonde Jennifer repeated. "I thought the boy band was out?"

"The guy Gustavo wanted wouldn't come unless he brought his friends and they could be a band."

"Hopefully they're cute," Brunette Jennifer smirked. Emily stiffed a laugh. 

Curly haired Jennifer ooh-ed, "Yeah, you never know Em, maybe you'll be seeing in color this afternoon."

"I'll see you later," she scoffed, leaving the girls for work. 

Arriving in the studio, Kelly walked out of the office. "Thank god you're here. You need to meet the band."

"Is that Moore?" Gustavo shouted from the studio. He turned to the boys, "Boys, meet Emily Moore, my production assistant."

Emily walked in to see four boys. "Moore, this is Carlos," a shorter boy with dark brown hair and a helmet, "Logan," he wore a sweater vest and had spiky hair, "James," tall with long brown hair, "and Kendall."

Looking at the blonde boy, the hues of brown highlighted in his hair, and she noticed, she could see other highlights. Shades of green, pink, yellow... It was color. 

And it all happened when she saw him. 

Kendall gasped, looking warily at her, "You're seeing color too, right?" 

"Yeah."

***

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING IVE EVER DONE HAHAHAHAHAH

BUT I'VE BEEN GETTING SO MANY NEW READERS AND EVERYONE IS SHIPPING EMILY AND KENDALL IN THE FIRST PART OF THE BOOK AND MY TIKTOK IS BLOWING UP WITH THIS NEW TREND WHERE SOULMATES CAN SEE IN COLOR ONCE THEY MEET. 

happy late april fools. i thought it was funny. carry on. see you next time for real content hehehehehe