1.18; concert

The albums were in.

After the months of craziness, rehearsals, and Gustavo screaming, they were finally in.

And the best part, there would be a tour.

Emily held the box containing all the CD's in her arms, waiting for the boys to arrive at the studio.

Within seconds, the whole band ran in,

"Well?" The all shouted.

"Well what?" Emily teased, swinging the box back and forth before dropping it in front of Gustavo. Gustavo pulled out a copy, the boys on the cover.

"Sch-pingo!"

The boys started shouting excitedly, smiling at their faces on the cover of their first album.

"And people can buy this?" Kendall asked, "In stores?"

Emily hid a tight smile, dancing over to the wall with a projector screen covering what lied beneath.

"Not yet," Kelly corrected.

"The record company will not release it until they announce your big time tour!" Gustavo exclaimed, Emily pulling up the shade, revealing a map of the country, pins in each location the boys would play.

A big smile broke out on her face, seeing her friends so excited.

"We're going on tour?" James asked in disbelief.

"And your first concert is in two weeks," Gustavo told them.

Smiling, the boys looked up together, closed their eyes, and broke out in imaginary dancing and singing, as if they were performing in their fantasy.

"Should I tell them preparing for a concert will be the hardest thing they've ever done?" Gustavo asked Emily, watching his band in delusions. "And that it's not in Times Square?"

"Oh, let them have their fantasy," Kelly smiled.

"They're so happy," Emily gushed to her bosses, pointing at the boys.

Gustavo paused for a second. "Okay, moment's over," he said, reaching forward, shaking the boys awake and shoving the dazed and confused pop stars into the studio.

Gustavo and Kelly hoped up on stage, as Emily shared an excited smile with each of them, going over to get the dog cones.

Regretfully, Emily then handed each boy a cone and told them to put it on.

"The concert stage, where you will need intense focus," Gustavo said.

"Incredible stamina," Kelly commented.

"And... expert knowledge of every inch," Mr. X said, stepping into center stage.

"Why are we wearing dog cones?" Kendall demanded, irritated.

"Because during your concert, you got to look at your fans. Not your feet!" Gustavo told them.

"And to avoid extreme injury, you have to know without thinking. And see without looking," Mr. X told the boys, jumping down off the stage.

"What if we have an itch?" Logan asked, getting on stage.

"Don't!" Gustavo snapped.

"Places. Focus. Begin," Mr. X said, the boys placing themselves accordingly. Emily hit the start button on the speaker.

As James and Kendall crossed, they ran into each other. Then Logan and Carlos crashed into the drums when spinning around.

Emily winced, stopping the music.