3.08; babysitting

"This is not Back To The Future!

Emily had a rough day. 

After Gustavo signed legendary guitarist to Rocque Records, Babylace, he assigned her to watch after him until the Kelly brought the guys over to help her. 

Babylace was being honored at the Hall of Rock Awards later that evening. It was their job to make sure the star got there by 5. Easy enough. 

Until the girl realized Babylace was prone to heart attacks and over all incredibly reckless. He currently had the microwave over his head, stumbling around blindly, pleading to go back in time. 

The two stumbled out of the rehearsal space, Emily tugging at the microwave the man kept over his head. 

"Guess who found the time machine!" He gushed to Kelly, Gustavo and the guys. "Now how do I get back to 1984?"

Emily let go, breathing heavily in exasperation towards her employers, pointing for them to fix it. The guys winced, watching Gustavo and Kelly take the microwave off his head. Babylace, smiled, nonetheless as Gustavo introduced him to Big Time Rush. 

Emily pulled Kelly aside, "I can't do this. It's been 20 minutes and I've already shocked myself with the defibrillator."

"That's why the guys are going to help, it's going to be fine," Kelly assured a very irritated Emily. She led Babylace towards the bathroom, then.

"We can't babysit Babylace!" Carlos snapped. "He's famous for trashing hotels."

"Yeah, not just hotel rooms, entire hotels!" James cried. 

Gustavo nodded, uninterested, "Yeah and he's also being inducted into the Hall of Rock Awards tonight, which means Kelly and I have to go down to the theater and make sure that his dressing room is perfect, or I'm going to end up like his last producers."

The guys leaned forward, slightly fearful and unaware of the obvious answer. "Fired," Emily told them. 

"Okay, but I need to spend the day with Jo," Kendall said. "Things are kinda awkward, we're back together, but she was gone for so long and I'm sensing-"

"Stop your boy talk!" Gustavo snapped, hushing Kendall. "It's going to take all of you to keep him alive and get him to the theater by 5:00."

Kelly rejoined the group, passing off the large red duffle bag to Logan, "And here's his medical kit in case his heart stops."

"Again," Emily sighed. 

"Wait, what's wrong with his heart?" Logan wondered. 

As Emily was about to answer, Babylace emerged from the bathroom. "Nothing!" She turned to see Babylace eagerly yanking the guitar off the wall, pulling the drywall off as well. "I've got the heart of a lion who is prone to heart attacks."

The five grimaced, exchanging looks of uneasiness as Babylace grinned at them despite his dire situation. 

***

They successfully got the legend back to the crib, no problems and no heart attacks. Yet.

As soon as they opened the door, "I need you guys to babysit Katie," Mama Knight told him. 

"Can't," Logan shrugged. 

"We are already babysitting," Kendall told her, Emily tugging the star in as he spun in circles, running into the door frame.

"Who?" She asked just as Babylace pushed his way through, gawking at the ceiling, still carrying the guitar. "That's Babylace."

"Madam," he swayed.