2.21; rocker

Emily would be lying if she said she hadn't been slightly lonely since Jo left. 

Camille was a great friend, but took her acting very seriously. Sometimes it was hard to talk to her, and sometimes she couldn't find her. Physically or mentally. She really gets into character. 

Especially with Kendall being single again, and James somewhat, the guys had been spending a bunch more time together doing "guy" things. It's not that Emily couldn't join, she didn't want to. It felt intrusive.

She was looking for a friend. Doing so, she spent a lot of her free time in the lobby or by the pool considering that's where she met the guys and Jo. Emily would sit there, making small talk with people passing by and "write" songs when in reality she kept writing lyrics to songs already recorded so she wouldn't think so hard. 

The girl put her sunglasses on her head, turning to lock her door as she exited 3J when a body collided into her. Emily flinched, turning to see someone new. 

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't see you."

Emily smiled back, "No, it's fine, I came out of no where."

The girl had long, straight black hair with red streaks. She wore dark clothings with tears and silver pieces stuck on. She could've been the poster girl for the rock genre. 

"I'm Emily," she smiled, holding her hand out. 

"Lucy," she replied. "I just moved in down the hall."

New friend?

Emily turned, walking down the hallway, Lucy with her, "Oh, yeah? What brings you to Hollywood?"

"Rock," she stated. "I was going down to the pool to work on some music, would you want to join me?"

Stepping into the elevator, "I was heading there now," Emily told her. "I should be working on music, but it's so much easy to write down what's already been written."

Lucy laughed, "Oh, tell me about it," she groaned. "Are you a musician, too?"

Stepping out of the elevator, Emily turned towards the pool, "I'm a production assistant at Rocque Records."

"So, you must know Big Time Rush?"

Emily stiffed a laugh, walking out to the pool, seeing two open chairs by Kendall. She nodded, pointing ahead, "There's one of them now."

Emily sat down by Kendall, Lucy taking the chair on her other side, "Kendall, have you met Lucy? She just moved in," Emily asked. 

Kendall looked up, seeing the rocker, went wide eyed and silently turned like the girl hadn't just asked him a question. 

"Earth to Kendall?" Emily mocked, waving a hand in front of his face. 

"What's the matter?" Lucy asked. "Can't talk to me?" Kendall gave a tight smile, looking to the new girl, shaking his head. "Why not?"

Kendall pointed off. Furrowed eyes, Emily followed his point, her face going slack as she rolled her eyes, "Oh, god," she grumbled as James and Carlos skipped over, smiling at Lucy. 

"Hello there," James said, him and Carlos bowing. "It's Lucy, isn't it? Welcome to the Palm Woods."

Lucy turned slightly to Emily with a puzzled look as Emily shook her head helplessly. 

"We are two eligible bachelors, ready and willing to be eligible," Carlos swayed.

"And know that you can- and are encouraged to- choose one of us as your new boyfriend," James charmed.