1.16; fever

Orange.

James was orange.

Gustavo, Kelly, and Emily all sat in the booth, shocked to their core at his new appearance.

The other boys couldn't focus on singing, they kept weirdly eyeing their friend.

Gustavo finally had enough, "Cut, cut!" The boys stopped as Emily cut the track, "Will somebody please tell me why James is orange?" Gustavo asked, his voice escalating.

"Actually, I'm Man-gerine," James corrected, taking out two cans and spraying himself to show Gustavo. 

The producer turned around to Emily who shrugged.

"Boys, can I see you out here for just a quick minute?"

James exited first, clueless. "Something wrong, boss?"

"James, in this business, image is everything, and the image I'm going for is not three normal boys and a tangerine freak," Gustavo said, shouting at the end making Emily quickly stand up from her chair to defuse the situation. 

"So what you're saying is that the other three guys are too pale. I can fix it."

"No!" Everyone shouted, the boys cowering away. 

Emily sighed, giving James a tired look, "Seriously, James, did you remember nothing from the last time you used Cuda products?" She asked, thinking back to his allergic reaction.

"We think he might have Hollywood fever," Kendall told them, Kelly gasping, a hand going to her mouth.

"You, don't panic," Gustavo told her. "You, stop being orange!" He shouted at James, attacking him, the two fighting over the cans. Gustavo eventually prevailed, not without orange stains on his white jacket.

"Ha-ha!" James laughed, pulling out two more cans from him pockets, running out, still spraying the product.

"Well, that didn't work," Emily hummed, giving her boss a "try again" look.

"Let's try this," Gustavo dropped the cans, "Fix your friend, or I will fire him and replace him with someone that is not orange!"

The boys nodded, running out. Gustavo turned to Emily, giving her a look. The girl sighed, "I'm going," she said, sluggishly going after the boys to help them cure James. 

***

Searching the crib, Emily sat on the counter, letting the boys look around. 

"He's not in the bathroom," Kendall confirmed.

"He's not in the swirly slide," Carlos said, sliding through. 

Logan came out from the back bedrooms, "But look, I found an empty bottle of Man-gerine action tan." 

Logan smirked, tossing the can over to Emily, who caught it as she hopped off the counter, "The label says it dissolves with water," she noted.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Carlos gasped.

Logan and Kendall started running around.