3.05; merchandise

Big Time Rush was finally getting their own merchandise products. 

Griffin had assembled his marketing team for a meeting with everyone to see what products would be available in stores. 

Emily bounced her leg eagerly in her chair besides Gustavo at the long meeting table, waiting for the guys to arrive. They all had their own ideas of what they wanted to products to be. Carlos wanted action figures, James wanted a perfume, Kendall had his heart set on a video game, and Logan and Emily were both hoping for simple, everyday products with BTR like pencils or backpacks...

"And I want to play with the BTR Zombie Attack Squad action figures!" Carlos gasped, running into the studio with the guys falling behind him. Logan and Emily shared a giddy grin as he pulled up a chair besides her, each drumming their hands in the laps. 

"Have a seat fellas," Griffin smiled, "because we're all excited to discover what BTR merchandise lies beneath this shiny cloth." They group eagerly beamed at the three cloth coated items at the end of the table. The marketers stood proudly behind them, pointing to the monitor. "Hit it, marketers."

"Boys, our crack staff has spent the last year researching, developing, patenting, and testing the exact merchandise that will amaze our retail partners," the female marketer said, clicking through black and white photos on the slideshow. 

The man smiled, "Are you ready for the Big Time Rush products that'll be flying off the store shelves all over the world?"

"Bring it on!" Carlos smiled. 

"I present to you..." the woman said, "the Big Time Rush toilet scrubbers."

Emily's grin, along with the others', fell upon seeing four black brushes with oval cut outs of the guys faces, glued on each. 

"Big Time Rush... horse shampoo!"

"And the Big Time Rush action set-"

Kendall leaned back to his friends, seeing the four dolls in front of them, barely resembling the guys, "The dolls aren't horrible," he whispered. 

"-that say all your favorite big time catch phrases."

Pressing the button on the back of, what the girl assumed was Logan by process of elimination, the doll said, "Let's get some hockey balls and play a hockey game!

The blonde, Kendall doll, "I made boom-boom, better change me."

The boy leaned forward, horrified, the entire team looking to Griffin desperately upset with the products. The only surpassable product was the dolls, and they didn't look like the guys, and said complete nonsense. 

After a long moment of thought, "I love it!" The CEO declared, clapping to the marketing team. "Excellent work, you two. You're really thinking outside the box."

"Is there any way we can put them back inside the box?" James asked. 

Gustavo nodded, "Yeah, because when I think of Big Time Rush, I think of not horse shampoo!" 

"These products are unique and different, which is exactly the kind of merchandise Sam Selmart loves," Griffin told them. 

Emily's eyes narrowed in surprise. Sam Selmart was the richest CEO with thousands of stores over the country, selling anything and everything you could imagine. "Sam Selmart?" She repeated. 

"As in Selmart stores?" Logan questioned. 

The marketing team turned, playing a video on the monitor, the western, older gentleman turning to the camera, dressed in silky slacks, a cowboy hat, and bolo tie.