2.12; songwriters

James and Emily agreed to keep their relationship to themselves for the time being.

Emily told him she wanted to take things slow and make sure whatever was going on between them was real and could work before they got all of their friends involved.

James told her he wanted to make out. 

The only people who knew they had kissed on the beach was Camille, Jo, and of course Annie. Camille and Jo were sworn to secrecy, but otherwise, she hadn't mentioned to them that her and James have been hanging out and spending time together.

The hardest was keeping it from the guys. 

Emily had to stop flirting back when James made public comments towards her. And James had to continue acting "single" with no attempts. It was a major Chandler and Monica story at a slower pace. 

They hadn't kissed since the beach. Emily wanted to make sure her and James were a good fit. And James didn't want to lose Emily as a friend, and especially didn't want to have the guys lose her either. 

Currently, two songwriters were in the studio, composing a new song for the bonus track Griffin wanted. But he also wanted a "new sound" and won't let Gustavo write the song. 

"So, what's with Fanboy and Chum-Chum?" Kendall remarked. 

Emily turned from her seat in the booth to see the band behind her.

"That is Darryl and Jam Box, your new songwriters," Kelly explained. 

"Oh," they all hummed. 

"Ah!" the group screamed as Griffin popped up in front of the window. startling them all.

"I'm releasing a deluxe edition of your album," Griffin smiled. "And I want the bonus track to have a fresh, new sound."

Logan nodded, "Oh, so that's why Gustavo is pouting."

The girl turned her head, seeing Gustavo hadn't left his corner on the couch. He'd been sulking ever since the new duo began working in his studio. 

"I'm not pouting, you're pouting," he retorted. Emily raised her eyes in amusement, as she stood from her seat, stretching her legs. 

Griffin appeared out of no where, sitting by Gustavo, "Everyone uses other songwriters, Gustavo," he comforted him. "Maroon 5, Katy Perry, and Darryl and Jam Box are the hottest songwriters out there."

James leaned down to Emily who stood beside him, turning his head as he mumbled in her ear, "I don't know, you're a pretty hot songwriter."

The girl held a straight face, elbowing the boy in the side. 

"Aren't they the ones who fight a lot?" Emily asked Griffin, ignoring James. 

"The song's called Wings of a Dove!" Someone snapped. 

Emily turned, seeing one of the songwriters kicking the other off the piano bench. 

"No, it's called Love From Above," the other said, punching the first in the face. 

The first bashed the second with the guitar, "Needs more guitar!"

The second, "You need your morning coffee!" He grabbed the first, swinging him into the coffee table, the pot of coffee crashing to the floor.

"Woah!" Emily exclaimed, seeing the fight intensify. 

The first then tumbled into the drum set before getting back up, grabbing the second and smashing his face in the window.