part 58: reconciliation

"Arrrgh... are we DONE yet, mama bear?"

You opened an eye to look lazily over at the still captive gem duo sitting on the bar stool. "Hmmm..." munching on your (topping) pizza with a smug undertone in your gaze, you looked them up and down pensively, slowing your chew slightly.

Pearl wasn't looking at you, instead opted to keep her gaze trained on the ground, wearing a very plaintiff yet embarrassed expression on her blue tinted face, while amethyst was looking at you from under her long, disheveled hair with an annoyed but tired and mildly humiliated sneer. Her face was tinted a mildly dark shade of purple signaling said humiliation.

You tapped a finger against the ground with a midpaw as you contemplated whether or not to let them go.

should I?

it's only been about... what? 30 minutes?

You looked them up and down again, slowly bringing your chewing to a stop. You grunted in thought.

"

"...Maybe after another 30 min-"

Rrrrgh...

You feel a small puff of air brush past a strand of your mane, followed by a light nudge against your horn

You feel a small puff of air brush past a strand of your mane, followed by a light nudge against your horn. you already suspected who it was, judging by the faintest rose-like scent they gave off followed the low, disgruntled growling noise. Guess I shouldn't prolong this.. You to grumbled to yourself indignantly at this, letting out a small huff. "Fine." setting your crust aside, you pointed upto the loft without looking back, and instead kept your narrowed eyes fixed on the bound gem duo. "Lion get steven and spinel."

You hear the pink feline grunt in affirmation and trot upstairs, with you sparing a brief side glance at him before rising to your paws and hooves, stretching them. "Now," as you shook your mane out, you approached the duo calmly, staring with a smug glint in your eye. "So... have pearl and amethyst learned their lessons?"

Amethyst scoffed. "What, aside from learning that you're insane?" Almost instantly after she said this, pearl lifted her head to give a side glare at the small gem, softly hissing her name between clenched teeth as her mildly unnerved eyes flickering between you and her. Clearly she didn't want things to get worse for herself.