Chapter 1

" I'm the one, that's gon' hold you down."

Amorah POV.

"Do you like this one." Chas said twirling around in this gorgeous white dress.

" I love it, it looks cute with your big belly." I laughed.

" Whatever girl, you're about to pop in a minute." She said looking in the mirror.

" I'm not ready." I said nervously. She turned around in the dress and faced me.

" What you mean you're not ready. You have the man of your dreams and a soon to be healthy baby on the way." Chas said.

" I guess so, I'm just nervous you know." I said.

" Nervous of what." She asked.

" Tell the truth, I don't even know." I stressed.

" Pregnancy hormones is a bitch." Chas chuckled.

" Whatever, are you getting this dress here." I asked, referring to the dress she had on.

" Yeah I like this one. Do you want to try yours on now." She asked.

" I already did." I said.

" Well I didn't see." She said.

" Fine." I mumbled. I got up and went back into the dressing room to try on the dress. Only because it's her wedding & she has to agree on my dress, I'm trying it on again.

Before the dress even got over my waist I was tired. I'm always tired due to the fact that I'm pregnant. I just want to be small again.

I love my unborn child already, it's just sometimes I feel a little insecure about my weight. Sometimes I wonder if Dre likes me this size.

I'm always crying & depressed. It's just that being pregnant things still bother me & I'm much more emotional about it.

So far Dre & I have been good. I'm actually proud of him for changing. Dre makes me happy & only him can deal with my mood swings. We've had our little arguments here and there along the way but we're actually good. I love Dre & my soon to be family already.

" Princess you done." Chas asked knocking on the door. I bit down on my bottom lip and look into the mirror realizing the dress wasn't even over my stomach yet.

" Ah um no." I said truthfully.

" Why Princess, open up." She said. I opened up the door and allowed her to come inside. When she came inside I sat back down.

" I can't wait until you drop my little niece cause you're lazy." She said.

" I needed a break, damn." I said. She shook her head at me and came over to help pull up my dress. I helped her as she tried to zip me up.

" You're so damn fat." Chas said. I tucked my lips in and began to cry.

" I just knew it, I knew it." I said sobbing into my hands.

"AMorah I'm kidding you're not fat." She said trying to cheer me up.

" Let's just hurry up and get this over with." I said as I wiped my eyes. Chas finally got me zipped up and walked over to face me.

" Okay, this is perfect. I love it." She said.

" Yeah me too." I mumbled as I rubbed my belly. Chas was about to say something until my phone ranged. I searched in my wristlet for it & answered once I seen it was Dre.

" Hey babe." He said.

" Baby I miss you." I pouted.

" I miss you too mommy. Your still out with chas." He asked. Chas began to walk back out of the dressing room. I guess she went to take off the dress.