Chapter 49

" Something told me that it wouldn't last, had to switch up, look at things different, see the bigger picture.

Shy

Lately, I've been distancing myself from Trey. Reason being is that, I don't trust him and I don't want to be with him anymore.

He cheated on me twice with his ex so I will be a fool if I sit around and think that he wouldn't do it again. I'm not dumb and I do not want Trey to feel as if he can run games on me.

Trey doesn't respect me as the mother of his kids and his fiancé. How could he be so discourteous and sleep around on his pregnant fiancé.

I gave Trey everything and he took my kindness for weakness. There were multiple of times I could have crossed that line with him but I didn't.

Things I did for Trey some women wouldn't do it. I treat Trey's son like my own even though he isn't my responsibility.

I'm a good person at heart so I grew so much closer to Chad, although his mother resented my daughter. I love Chad just as much as I love Shyla.

I just think that it is time, I get away from Trey because I'm not trying to get hurt anymore. He says he loves me and isn't going to leave me for her but my gut feeling is telling me something otherwise.

Apart of me wants to be single anyway because I love to be to myself. Trey can be a little clingy and that irritates me sometimes.

I love Trey more than anything but I'm not a weak ass female to allow him to walk all over me. He cheated on me twice and there won't be a third.

After I came out of the shower, I headed downstairs to make something for the kids. Chad's mom went back to Canada but is coming back today or so to get him.

It's going to be my last day with him and honestly, I'm going to miss his company. He reminds me of Trey, just by the way he acts and the way he pronounces his words.

As soon as I stood up off the living room couch, my back started paining. I sighed to myself and held my back as I walked towards the kitchen.

" Morning." Trey said as he walked into the kitchen.

" Morning." I mumbled. He hissed his teeth at me and sat on the stool.

" Babe, I'm sorry." He said once again.

" I heard you for the tenth time Trey." I told him. He got up from the stool and pulled on my waist against his body.

" Are you going to forgive me." He asked. I turned my body around and looked at him.

" Honestly, nope. I think it's best we call the engagement off and co parent." I said.

" That's not going to happen." He said.

" I don't want to be with you anymore." I said honestly.

" You fo'real ." He questioned.

" Dead ass." I said.

" We can fix this we ain't separating & you ain't leaving me ma." Trey told me as he clenched is jaw together, tightly.

" You aren't going to change Trey." I told him.

" I am, I promise. Just don't leave me." He said as his voice cracked a little. I sighed and walked away from him. He trailed behind me once again and held me.

" What Trey." I asked.

" Don't leave me." He mumbled.

" I need time." I said.