Chapter 41

" Everything I went through you were standing there by my side & now you gon' be with me for the last ride."

Amorah.

I heard the alarm as it started to buzz on the side of me. The sun light rays hit every corner of the room, which caused my eyes to squint. I began to breathe in and out rapidly as I stood up and looked at my surroundings.

My eyes were playing tricks on me because it looked exactly like Dre's bedroom. I shook my head left and right as I closed my eyes then opened them up to make sure I was seeing correctly, indeed I was. I looked down in my lap and was greeted by Dre's arm around my waist.

My toes started to curl up because I got very nervous. Austin & I haven't even been together that long & I've already cheated on him with the one man he knew I can't stop loving. I'm a horrible person & a horrible girlfriend. It's worse that I slept with Adraya's father and he isn't my boyfriend.

I'm ashamed of doing this because I'm not a cheater. Although Dre and I have a lot of history together, this just isn't my character to sleep around. I'll always love Deandre but I don't want to hurt Austin. I hope I'm not being selfish because I'd love to have the both of them in my life.

Everything what took place last night wasn't even a mistake because I wanted it to happen. My body craved him in so many ways and no matter how much I tried to avoid him, I just cannot resist him. What I did was unacceptable but it felt so damn good. Maybe, I'm just overreacting about what happen. It's wrong but at the same time, I don't want to have sex with Austin yet so I did it with somebody who I knew for sure I'm most definitely comfortable with. Austin won't know about this so it won't hurt him.

" What are you thinking about." Dre asked as he pulled my waist closer to his face which was on the pillow.

" I feel bad Dre, I have a boyfriend and I cheated on him with you already."

" You tripping. I'm pretty sure that nigga ain't dumb, like come on we got history together. Even people we don't know think we are still sleeping together when we aren't." He stated.

" I know but this just feels so wrong but I loved it at the moment last night." I told him.

" Stop trying to escape your feelings for me. You'll always have them and you'll always be weak when it comes to me. I don't care how much you say you aren't going to sleep with me anymore, you will." He said.

" I'm not running from the fact that I love you. It's just that I really don't want to be with you that way Dre. I'm trying to get over you & thats damn sure not the right way."

" You'll never get over me. You love me and ain't no running from that especially since I gave you one of our biggest blessing." He told me.

" Wow, things just happened so fast." I said. Dre stood up from his pillow and stared me into my eyes.

" It wasn't a mistake, iight." He said as he placed his index finger under my chin.

" I hear you." I mumbled. He leaned forward and kiss my cheek, then made his way out of the bed into the bathroom.

There's no way in hell Austin thinks thats me and Dre will ever sleep together again, since he allows me to come over here for Draya late in the night. I'm pretty sure he is oblivious to everything but then again I don't think he's that slow.

I heard the sink water turned off as Dre made his way back into the room. He walked over to my side and hoovered over me as he breathed in my face with his freshly mint breath.

" You hungry." He asked me. I simply just nodded at his question and watched as he walked up to the dresser. He opened up the dresser and pulled out a pack of toothbrushes. I watched as he opened it and thrown me one.