Chapter 28

" We better stop playing, before we mess around & somebody gets hurt."

Deandre POV.

I couldn't help but to continue and think about how Princess met Armoni earlier. It was a good thing I decided to stay inside of the car & thank God for my tints else I would have been in some more shit with Princess.

I'm already starting off wrong by still having a relationship with Armoni, but I can't help that I like her alot. She just makes me smile when I'm around her, like I really like her a lot a lot but I love Princess too death.

I don't know why I put myself in this kind of position because I honestly can't hurt Princess again, especially now that we are starting over. If I fuck up on her one more time, I know she leaving me for good no doubt.

" Dre, Dre." Princess said snapping her fingers in my face.

" Sorry babe, y'all ready." I asked her and Adraya. The both of them nodded and I placed the money on the table for the waitress. I lifted Adraya up to carry her to the car. She kept licking my face like something is wrong with her.

" Draya stop baby." I told her as I placed her in the car.

" I like to do that to you daddy." She said

" Yeah but my face is dirty, you are going to catch germs." I told her.

" Okay I'll try to stop." She said. I laughed at her and closed the door. After I made my way to the drivers side and got in. Princess was starting to fall asleep as I pulled off.

I don't know whats wrong with her. If she isn't being emotional shes hungry every minute and sleeping. I'm starting to think she's pregnant but then she said she took the plan B the next day after we had sex, so she shouldnt be.

I'm not sure because these exact same thing she's doing she did when she was pregnant with Adraya. Whatever the situation may be, I'm still going to be here with her no matter what.

When I got home I parked closer to the driveway so I could have lifted Princess lazy ass. Draya got out of the car and carried some of the bags. I opened up the passengers side & lifted Princess up bridal style.

I unlocked the front door & all three of us went it inside the same time. Draya closed the door behind me and followed me up the steps.

" Take a bathe before you go to bed Draya." I told her as I continued to carry Princess into the guest room. She opened her eyes as I laid her down on the bed and kissed her forehead.

" Get some rest, I'll deal with Draya and I'm stepping out for a min." I told her.

" Bring her in here to sleep with me." She said. I nodded my head and closed the door half way as I walked out

I walked into the bathroom & draya had the tub filled with water and bubbles. She looked at me and laughed as she played with her barbie dolls.

" Draya, you have school. Hurry up." I told her.

" I already washed up daddy, I'm just playing with my barbie dolls. They need to bathe too." She said I laughed at her and handed her, her drying off towel and walked back out of the bathroom so she could of got dressed.

I walked into my room and changed my clothing into sweats pants, a jordan shirt & my jordan slids and walked back out of the room.

" I"m dressed daddy." Draya said.

" You brushed your teeth Princess." I asked her.

" Yeah daddy see." She said showing me all of her teeths.