Chapter 37

Picture of Austin at The Top.

" I got one girl and she's my girl and nobody else could hit it."

A week later/ Sexual Content.

Austin

" Ms. King, you forgot your purse." I semi-yelled to her as she was walking down the hallway. She turned around and made her way back to my direction smiling.

" Thanks Mr. Norwood. I'll see you next week." She said as I rearranged my neck tie.

" Next week same time." I told her. She released a smile once again and began to walk off away from me again.

I stepped back inside of my office and leaned back in my chair as I rubbed the palm of my hands together. My feet fell asleep as I began to shook it and picked up my ringing cell phone.

" Hey." Her sweet voice said.

" What's up gorgeous." I said with a smile.

" I just got back handsome. I missed you." She said into the phone.

" I missed you too, I'm going on break right now. You want me to come over." I asked.

" Yeah, come over." She said.

" Be there in twenty." I said as I hung up the phone. I'm actually starting to catch feelings for her, but I know I can't. It'll only mess up the both of our lives & I don't want to hurt her, but I like her a lot.

She has a lot of baggage already and I don't want to add more unnecessary drama into her life. There's a purpose why I'm coming into her life but as I grew to know her as an individual, I'm starting to like her more and more everyday. I just wish she was mines already but I know she's so broken & she shouldn't rush into anything else she isn't ready for.

Quickly, I packed up everything inside of my office and stepped outside of the door. I turned around and positioned my Givenchy suit as I began to walk towards my assistant manger's desk.

" I'm about to step out Amanda, have my calls forwarded to my cell phone." I told my assistant.

" Okay, Mr. Norwood." She said winking. I chuckled at her and made me way to the elevators.

When I got out of the elevators, I began to walk out of the building, down the steps. I looked above me and there was my picture at the top of the lights.

I couldn't help but to smirk because I'm making my way to the top. I've been through a lot growing up and just like any other nigga I went through it.

My pops died when I was smaller, so it left me and my moms. As the years flew by, she died when I was like sixteen so I had to go and get it on my own.

I started from the bottom and by that I mean, I started from being on the streets. Struggle made me want to strive for more in my life, so I payed my way through law school & now here I am, one of the biggest, richest lawyer down here in Atlanta.

I'm just not only book smart, but I'm street smart as well. Every now and then I'll deal with my drug dealer friends. I'm basically stuck inside of the game forever but because I was the only one who went to school, it's my job to help when the team gets caught from the feds.

In my spare time, I'm flying. When I say flying, I'm trafficking the products. Sometimes I do wish, I wasn't involve in all of this because this ain't my kind of lifestyle. I can't turn my back on them because my whole career can be on the line and my life if I do.

Although I do enjoy the fast money everyday, but it just ain't me. I'm trying to settle down right now & have a family because I'm getting to grown.