Chapter 25

" I'm just out here doing what I got to do because all these fucking bills are due."

Armoni at the top.

Sexual content.

Armoni POV.

When I seen Dre standing at the front of the stage, I got scared and ran off to the changing room. I know he's upset and I should of told him sooner.

I just couldn't, this is what I do. I'm not street smart or book smart but my personality gets me around. It's the only way I can pay my bills, because it's only me.

Dre probably is going to leave me because of my job and it'll hurt but then I don't care because I have other niggas on my line. Its just that I want all of them to show me attention.

I sat down at my dresser and looked into the mirror as I cried. Next thing I knew, I looked over at the door and Dre was standing there angry.

" When were you going to say Armoni." He asked.

" I did told you I would tell you, I just wasn't ready yet Dre." I said as I got up.

" Why the fuck are you stripping." He asked.

" It's the only job I can find Dre." I said as I faced him.

" I'm not having my girl work up in any strip joint so take it out of your head now or I'm done." He said coldy.

" You going to leave me just because of my job." I asked as I cried.

" I just said that." He tossed.

" I don't have any other job Dre." I said.

" I'll find you one, just quit this job. I don't like this shit." He said.

" When you find me something that makes just as much money as this, I'll quit." I said.

" What you like to do." He asked.

" Fashion." I said.

" I got a connect who'll help you and hire you." He said.

" You serious." I said.

" Yeah, now come here." He said as he pulled me closely to him and kissed my lips.

" We can leave." I told him.

" Let's go then." He said. Dre held my hand and we left out of the back door to his car. I got in and he pulled off towards his house.

The entire ride I kept thinking. Dre must think I'm dumb but I ain't, I know he's still fucking with his baby moms so I ain't cutting off none of my niggas for him.

Being a stripper gets me around & I'm not proud of it but I've been through so much and it's the reason why I'm this way.

When we got to his house he unlocked the doors and the both of us walked out towards the steps. He unlocked his front door and allowed me to walk inside first.

I walked up the steps and notice clothes were by the door.

" Who's clothes." I asked.

" My daughter, she staying with me now." He said as he walked up the steps.

" Is she here now." I asked.

" Man what kind of father do you think I am to leave my daughter at home this late." He said.

" I'm sorry." I said as I faced him.

" You safe." He said as he pulled my arm into the room. I sat down on the bed and removed my high heels. Dre walked into his closet and change into just a pajama pants and no shirt.