Chapter 20

" I don't want nobody but you, kissing on my tattoos."

Picture of Morris, Jasmine & Addison at the top.

A week later.

Deandre POV.

It's been a week since I've seen a Princess and A'draya. I just don't know, like I really dont. My daughter pretty much hates me now and I don't blame her.

I didn't mean it when I said I was done that night because I'm far from being done with Princess. My heart just feels for her too much to ever let her go.

Everything was so good, now we basically hate each other guts. I just want what's best for us and A'draya. It's sad that A'draya has to witness all of this & it's completely my fault.

I got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to clean up myself. I've been in between checking on the club and staying at home this entire week. Everything just feels so unreal.

When I came back out of the bathroom, I placed my clothes on and I sprayed cologne all over my body. I walked back to the dresser to pick up my phone but before I placed it in my pocket it started to ring.

" Hello." I said as I answered the phone.

" Is this A'draya's father." A lady asked.

" Yes I am." I said.

" Well I've try contacting her mother but got no answer, so I called you. A'draya got into a argument with a student and it turned into a physical fight. I'm going to need you to come down here." The lady said.

" Alright, I'm on my way." I told her as I hanged up.

I got the rest of my things and headed downstairs out the door. When I got in my car, I started my engine and sped off towards A'draya's school.

Before I got there I called Princess cell twice but she didn't answer, so I called the third time and then she picked up.

" Hello." She dryly said.

" A'draya's school called." I said.

" For what, what happened." She asked concerned.

" She got into a fight, I'm going for her now. Why didn't you pick up your phone." I asked.

" I'm at work & I was busy." She said.

" Okay, I'm going to get her." I said. She didn't reply but she hanged up on me. I drifted my hand down my face as I breathed out.

When I got to Draya's school, I walked out of my car and headed inside. Her teacher Mrs Jackson was standing by the door waiting for me to come through, licking her lips. I shrugged her off and got straight to the point.

" Where's my daughter." I asked.

" She's right here." She said as she pointed to A'draya, who was sitting at the window crying. I left Mrs. Jackson and walked up to Draya as I sat down.

" Hey baby." I said. She looked at me with tears in her eyes then faced Mrs Jackson.

" I told you to call my mommy, not him." A'draya said. She hurt my feelings when she said that.

" Your mom didn't pick up A'draya." She said.

" You should have kept calling then." She said smartly. Mrs Jackson shrugged her off and started to talk to me.

" You or her mom, will have to come to school tomorrow to meet the other parents because they are highly upset." She said.

" It's cool." I told her as she handed me A'draya bag. Draya followed me as we left out of the building and headed to my car. I got in and waited for her to buckle up herself before I pulled off.