Chapter 30

" Never meant to cause you no pain, I just want to go back to being the same."

Amorah POV.

A month later

It's been a month now since I moved back in with Draya & Dre. Dre & I have been talking and communicating better with each other this entire time. I guess what happened to Draya at the hospital made him realized life. I can tell that he's trying to fix things but I don't want to give back in so easily. He has to show me that he has fully change in order for me to get back with him.

Dre's at home alot but he still goes out in the night. He doesn't be out as much as he use to but he still has his days. I'm actually in a safe place in my life right now, I just feel so happy right now. My dad is healthy and he's still alive & I'm grateful.

Addison is so amazing & I'm grateful to have her in my life. She is defeintely a true big sister because she always tells me right from wrong & always is there to support my every decision. I'm just happy for everybody inside of my life right now, especially my daughter.

Dre kept telling me that I was pregnant, so the both of us went to the doctor & turns out I'm not. I told him I wasn't it was just probably gas or something. He was a bit sad about it but he understood why we couldn't bring another child into this world right now.

I love Dre regardless of the dumbass things he does. He'll always be a apart of my life & there will be no escaping him because the both of us share a child together. Dre gave me my daughter & that'll be something I always love him for.

" Morningg mommy." Adraya screamed as she busted open through the door. I sat up from under Dre's arm and lifted her on my lap.

" Morning baby." I cooed to her.

" Mommy can I go over to Madison's." She asked.

" Let me ask your auntie." I told her.

" I already did." She smiled.

" How." I asked as I lifted my eyebrows.

" I went in your phone & ah looked for Addison then I pressed called." She said. I laughed at her before I responded.

" Pack your bag & I'm coming to bathe you." I told her.

" Mommy no I'm a big girl, I can bathe myself I promise I'll be careful again. I promise." She pouted.

" Your daddy will kill me Draya." I whispered in her ear.

" How about you check on me every two minutes." She said.

" Fine." She got excited and squeezed my cheeks together before she left out of the room. I got up out of the guest bed and walked into the attached bathroom. Although Dre & I are living together again, I still haven't slept inside of his room since I got back. I just feel like he did some foul shit inside of there. Until he changes the bedroom set, I'll be inside of the guest room.

After I brushed my teeth I went up to the dresser & took off my chain Dre bought me when we first started dating. I laid it down on the dresser & switched to my other necklace. I glanced over at the bed and Dre was slowly awaking.

I jogged up to him & gently sat on his back. He turned around and placed me on his chest as I looked into his eyes.

" Morning baby." He smiled.

" Morning babe." I said as I leaned down and pecked his lips. He held me by my waist and nibbled against my bottom lip.

" Shit, I forget Draya." I said as I jumped off him and raced down to the bathroom. When I opened the door she was washing her face and squatting down inside of the tub.