Chapter 34

" As Life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibilities."

Amorah POV.

" Fuck." I heard Dre groaned.

" I'm ready baby." Armoni said to Dre. I watched as she went over to hug Dre & kept kissing his face as he just kept looking at me not paying her any attention. I got up and walk towards the both of them.

" Amorah." Addison said yelling behind me. I pushed Dre out of the way and grabbed the door handle before he reached back for my hand.

" Wait, Princess." He said. I closed the door and faced him.

" I'm not going anywhere, I was just closing the door." I chuckled.

I walked back from the both of them and paced in circular motion, trying to gather all of my thoughts. My mind was telling me to fuck the both of them up but my other mind said it wasn't worth it. Of course I went with the fuck the both of them up part but first I needed to find out shit.

" So, this who you been fucking with Dre." I asked as I stood up on her wall and looked to him.

" Yeah." He mumbled.

" Armoni, how long have you been with Dre." I asked her.

" For a minute." She said nonchalantly.

" Dre, this the bitch you fucked." I asked him.

" Yeah that will be me." Armoni said as she smirked.

" Armoni, you are so fucked up right now." Addison jumped in.

" & you had her around my daughter Dre." I asked him. He looked up at me and dropped the flowers before he answered.

" It wasn't on purpose princess, she just comes around when Draya & I are out." Dre tried to explain as he walked up to me.

" Dre really." Armoni said.

" Shit, Armoni. I was just coming to take you to dinner to break up with you. I'm not into this no more." He told her.

" You don't have to lie because she's here." She said.

" Yeah deandre, you don't have to lie." I said smartly.

" I'm not lying, Armoni I ain't trying to be with you. Last night I made up my mind to leave you tonight." He said.

" Leave me for what Dre. I thought you cared about me. You asked me to be your girl and then fucked my brains out inside of your house in your bed, you serious Dre." She said

" When was the last time you fucked Dre." I asked her.

" Last month, he came over in the night and we had sex." She said.

" You give him any hickies that night." I asked her.

" I sure did." She tossed. I looked at Dre and he already knew what my facial expression was.

" I guess you're the bitch he bought that phone for too huh." I said.

" Yes I am. You need to know your place I'm his girlfriend, don't approach me as no bitch. You and your daughter is fucking rude." She said. Without even thinking I raced up to her and punched her inside of her mouth. She fell to the floor quickly and I got down and went on top of her as I punched her in her face repeadtly.

She lifted her arms up by her face to dodge my blows but I pulled her head up off the ground and kept bucking it hard against the tile.

" Fuck your ugly ass, had to say about my daughter." I asked her as I continued to keep punching her and bucking her head to the tile.