Chapter 10

" I bet you start loving me, soon as I start loving someone else. Somebody better than you."

Picture of A'draya at the Top.

AMorah POV.

" I dont like when you two are mad at each other. It makes me sad and I want to cry too mommy. Mommy daddy is sorry for the bad things he loves you and you love him and I love yall so everybody has to be happy so ahh we could be a big happy family and ah I could have a little sister." A'draya said. Her words made me want to cry.

I don't want to break up my family but then again it's only so much I could take before I pick up and leave. I'm trying for Draya's sake but it's like her father doesn't respect me at all.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't change because he did. It's just this one night he decided to fuck up. I'm at the point in our relationship that, I've been through so much with him and I'm starting to become fed up.

I love A'draya with all my heart but I don't know if I can stay in this relationship any longer. I'm tired of Dre and his antics.

After A'draya said those words Dre & I looked up at each other & I quickly looked away.

" Come on Draya, your going to be late." I said.

" Okay, bye daddy I love you and my mommy this much." She said as she stretched out her arms.

" & I love you and your mommy more than that." Dre said as he picked her up. I released a slight smile before walking towards the door. Dre followed behind me with A'draya at his waist.

He opened up the car door and strapped her inside. I watched as he kissed her cheek and told her, he loved her once again. As I was about to close my door, he held it and stood before me.

" Can we talk later." He asked. I nodded my head as I placed my key inside of the ignition.

" Baby, look at me." He said as he placed his finger under my chin. I turned and faced him looking into his eyes.

" I really love you & I'm sorry." He said.

" Sometimes I love you & sorry isn't enough." I said truthfully.

" What's that suppose to mean AMorah." He asked.

" Nothing, we're going to be late Dre. Let me go please." I said.

" Yeah, I love you." He said as he snook a kiss on my lips. I can be mad at this man, but the minute he touches me or I look at him I want to jump all over him & love him.

" I love you too." I said. He wasn't expecting me to say it back but he showed he was surprised. I wasn't expecting myself to say it back neither but I can't help what I feel.

He closed my door & I drove out of the yard to Draya's school. As usual she had a lot of questions.

" Mommy are you and my daddy going to stay mad forever." She asked wiggling with her finger.

" No baby." I said truthfully.

" Okay, I just want you to be happy & my daddy." She said.

" Well that's sweet Draya." I replied.

" Mommy am I being a bad girl, is that why my daddy pushed you last night." She said. I was a little sad by her comment because she witness us be violent towards one another.

" No baby it's not your fault. It was mommy's fault." I said truthfully. It was my fault for him pushing me because I was really fighting him inside of that corner.