Chapter 26

" Said you'd love me, no one above me & I was all you had. "

AMorah POV.

Addison's advice made me feel much better. She is definitely right, maybe I do need to move on from Dre.

Dre never cared about me, he just acts as if he did. It hurts but I'm a strong girl, I'll get over it. Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I don't think Dre and I will ever be as close as we were. My love for him will never change but I guess he doesn't feel the same love I do.

If I knew this would have happened I would have left along time ago. He just made it so easy to fall in love with him, like I love him so much it hurts.

I just need to be strong enough for myself and Draya. She's my number one priority and I need to focus on just her and myself.

She's still staying at her father's and I honestly miss waking up to her face everyday. All of this is just temporary until I'm really ready mentally to get my life back on track.

When I came from Addison's new home, I got in my car and started to ride on the highway. I wanted to spend the day with A'draya but Dre ignored my calls.

I tried calling him the fifth time for today and then he finally picked up.

" Wassup." He said.

" I'm fine, where's draya." I asked as I stopped at the stop light.

" On my way to get her right now." He said. I scrunched up my face before I answered him.

" Where is she." I asked.

" By my moms." He said.

" I'll get her, I'm not far from your mom." I said.

" Meet me there and you good." He asked.

" Yeah, bye." I said as I hanged up the phone and tossed it over inside of the chair.

I don't know why he acts like he cares because he know he doesn't. Sometimes I wish I never met Dre. He just doesn't know how much pain and hurt he bought into my life.

A few minutes later I pulled up to Dre's mom house and parked my car in the back of hers. I looked into the mirror and made sure my face was cleaned before I stepped out of the car.

When I got out of the car, Dre parked right behind me and got out. I ignored his presence and looked down to the floor as I walked to the door.

I began to knock on the door until I felt Dre hugged me from the back. His mom opened the door and I removed his hands away from my waist not saying a single word to him.

" Good day, Mrs Brown." I smiled as I hugged Dre's mom.

" I haven't seen you in forever, you look beautiful." She said as she hugged me.

" Mommmyyyyy." Draya said as she raced down to the steps. I scooped down and waited for her to jump into my arms.

" My babyyy." I said as I hugged her and kissed her all over her face.

" Mommy I missed you so much." She said.

" I missed you to Princess." I said as I continued to kiss her.

" No hugs and kiss for daddy." Dre pouted. I placed Draya back on the ground and she raced up to Dre, to hug and kiss him.

Dre's sister Lauren came down the steps and hugged me before she went to hug Dre. The three of them started to communicate and I just stood there.

" Mommy do you feel better." Draya pouted.

" Yeah mommy do. Get your stuff so we can go out for a bit." I told her. She jumped up and down, before she went flying up the steps. I shook my head at her and sat on the couch.