Chapter 46

" Funny what a little faith and a hope do."

Amorah.

When I got home last night, I couldn't stop thinking about Dre. I just felt so horrible because it hurt him so much. I'm not trying to be the bad person here but just like him, I make mistakes.

When Dre gets upset, he talks to me any kind of way & I promise it bothers me for every time. Everything keeps on replaying in my head, especially when he said I'm acting like a slut.

I don't know what I am going to do from this point on because I haven't even told Austin yet and honestly I don't want to. I've thought of every explanation I can think of, but none is good enough for my mistake.

I'm just praying that I can go through this day without thinking about that situation. It's my birthday and I already woke up feeling depressed.

Since I was nineteen years old up to twenty three years old, I've always spent my birthday's with Dre. I miss waking up to him on the side of me every morning but things changed.

I wish our relationship was better with communication than it is now. It's like we argue every time we see each other. We're not together and we still act like we are but it's just complicated.

After I got up out of the bed, I grabbed my cell phone and looked at all of the birthday wishes. I told everyone thank you and got up to search for something to wear.

When I found out what I wanted to wear, I laid it on the bed and began to walk towards the bathroom but my cell phone ranged off.

" Hello." I said.

" Hey, umm happy birthday." She said.

" Thanks Chas." I said. Honestly I miss our friendship but people change. I'm not holding anything against her or anything because if I see her I won't just walk pass her, I'll hail her. It's just that we won't ever be the same, if we ever get close again.

" I know this is weird for you because we haven't talked in a while." She said.

" It's fine, how are you doing." I questioned.

" I'm doing fine, Chad is coming back with me."

" Oh, really? That's good." I said sincerely.

" Thanks, how's your daughter." She asked.

" She's at her father's, should be here soon." I told her.

" Oh okay, so what are you doing for your birthday." She asked.

" Honestly, I don't know. I don't have any friends besides my sister and my boyfriend." I told her.

" Wait, you have a sister." She asked.

" Yeah, not too long ago found out. Her name is Addison." I said.

" Wow. Well I'm leaving tomorrow and I am going to the club tonight, you guys want to come." She questioned. I bit down on my bottom lip because it's awkward but I'm grown & very mature now.

" Alright, I'll tell her and then I'll text you." I told her.

" Okay, bye." She said as she hanged up. As soon as I hanged up my phone ranged again.

" Happy birthdayyyyyy.." A familiar voice said.

" Oh Oh Oh, you disappeared but you remembered my birthday." I said as I frowned.

" I'm sorry. I just needed to get away from everyone. I'm here now tho." Niques said laughing.

" Whatever, that's a long ass time. Anyway, I hope you're good and thanks." I told her.