Chapter 16

" I'm a G, she say the pain runs deep but she can't run from me."

Deandre POV.

I walked back into the house and took off my tennis. The television was on in the living room, so I walked up to the living room to see who was in there.

When I got into the living room, it was just Princess watching tv with a bowl of ice cream. I can't believe she sent my daughter out to sit here and play depressed. She was so into the tv so I decided to yank the remote out of her hands and turned the television off.

" So you sent my daughter out, so you can do this shit." I said pointing to the ice cream.

" So is it wrong for me to have time for myself." She questioned lifting up her eyebrow.

" You're missing the point." I said.

" I don't think so. Dre you always leave me inside of this house most of the time with her. I'm not saying I have a problem being around my child all the time but it's so much I have to deal with while you're just out there doing a bunch of shit." She said.

" I'm doing shit, how the fuck you think we still have things." I asked.

" Wait what, don't act like only you pay for shit around here. I don't need any money from you because you know what my salary looks like, so don't throw that shit." She said.

" I'm sick of you." I said.

" Go cure yourself then." She said. I walked up to her and pulled her up off the chair.

" Watch your fucking mouth." I gritted through my teeth.

" Let my arm go." She said seriously. I released her arm and pushed her back in the couch. I'm not into this shit, I walked over to the other couch and sat down.

Princess placed her feet inside of the chair & finish sat down, eating her ice cream. I was about to say something until she beat me to it.

" Dre." She said as she ate her ice cream like a happy kid.

" What." I asked.

" I love you." She said.

" Love you too." I told her.

" Can I have some." She asked.

" Nah, when I tried to give you some this morning you pushed me off." I said.

" It's cool, I'll find somebody soon to please my needs." She said.

" & the two of you will be two dead motherfuckers." I chuckled.

" You can't do me nothing, you fuck bitches day to day worry about yourself." She said.

" You sound like a stupid ass, cause I don't fuck anybody but your stupid ass." I said.

" I'm the one with all of my degrees who's the stupid one." She tossed.

" I soon burst off your head." I said angrily.

" You'll be dead after that." She said

" Man whatever." I said waving her off

" K ." She replied smartly. I walked over to the couch and sat down. My phone started to vibrate, notifying me that I have a text message. It was from Aniya.

Aniya: Heyyy.

Me: wassup ma.

Aniya: I'm good, wby.

Me: chilling at home.

Aniya: that's cool, you going out tonight.

Me: not if you don't want me to.