Chapter 18

" I know I did wrong, I pray to God he would save me, cause I made it & it didn't kill me."

Deandre POV.

As Princess left the room, I started to feel very bad. In all honesty she doesn't deserve to be treated this way but I can't help myself when it comes to other women. I love Princess and everybody knows that, it's just that I can't change my life, this is just who I am.

I don't want her to be with anybody else neither and it's selfish for me to say that but I don't want her to do the things she do for me for somebody else.

When I gathered all of my thoughts, I walked out of the room and headed to Adraya's room. The both of them were cuddle up underneath each other sleeping. I walked up to Princess & lifted her up off the bed and carried her to our room. She must have been crying a lot because she doesn't never sleep this hard.

I laid her down on the bed and sat beside her, she still didn't flinch or nothing. As I'm looking at her sleeping, I started to realize that I love her more than I can say I do. She means the world to me & I'll never let her out of my life, not even if she tries to get away from me.

" Princess." I said as I shooked her but she didn't answer.

I climbed on top of her and hoovered over her body. She opened her eyes and looked at me very sadly.

" I'm sorry." I said as I looked into her eyes. She closed her eyes back & ignored me but that didn't stop me. I planted kisses around her neck, to her stomach and stop when I got to her waist. She tried to push me off but I had the upper hand, so I managed to pull up her night dress up and removed her panties.

Without any permission I mushed my face straight into her treasure. I teased her first by giving her little tiny licks as I rubbed on her clit. She sat up and had pure lust in her eyes as she drifted her head back and curled her toes.

I took my tongue and licked the opening of her treasure up and down slowly as I massage her clit. She lifted up her legs and placed it on my back while she curled up her toes again. I pushed one finger inside of her as i continued to lick up & down and side to side.

Princess must have been waiting on this a long time cause she cummed in my mouth quickly but it didn't stop me from eating her out. I continued to suck on her clit as I placed my fingers in and out of her listening to her juices flow.

" Dre, Stop." She moaned out.

" No this mine." I mumbled aginst her clit. She released once more then I decided to clean her up and stop. I climbed back on top of her and planted my chin at the crook of her neck.

" I could have some of my stuff." I asked lustfully.

" No." She said.

" You telling me no." I said as I kissed her neck.

" No dre." She said. I removed myself from her neck and looked into her eyes.

" So i can't have some of my stuff." I asked.

" No." She said

" I'm taking it anyway." I said as I removed my draws expsoing my manhood.

" Dre, no stop please." She said. I completely ignored her and cuffed her treasure with my right hand. She tried to pull my hand from her but I was much more stronger.

" Stop fighting me." I told her. She continued to try push my hands from her treasure, so I took the both of her hands & placed it behind her head as I pushed myself inside of her. I know this probably hurting right now because her treasure is closed tightly, almost like I'm breaking her in again.