Chapter 40

" Went from fallin' in love to drunk and fallin' apart. This is hard, tryna find some time to move on."

Nine more chapters until the epilogue :(. Hope you guys ready for these last ten chapters.

Pay attention to the words the characters say's and the things they do. If you dont, I promise you, you'll be lost because everything will be confusing to you when it comes down to the end.

This is not an August Alsina story. I'm just using him as a character, wth he's handsome and I love his his attitude but this isn't a story that pertains to his life, don't kill me omg lmboo. Some of you be taking these stories to heart and a bit too serious , it's just wattpad hon.

Deandre.

* flash back*

"Why do you always want to hurt me, don't you love me." She asked.

" I do love you & don't you ever think that I dont. Princess I don't mean to hurt you but I have a problem turning down sex but now I can do it. I meant every word when I proposed to you, everything I told you I truly mean. I'm not trying to lose you, just don't leave me baby." I said as I began to get emotional.

" Dre, I love you & you know that. I won't be a fool for you, this is your last chance and if you fuck up once more I'm leaving and I'm taking draya with me." She said. Those words crushed me, I'm not even gone lie.

End of flash back.

" Daddy, daddy." A'draya yelled in my ear.

" What Draya." I opened my eyes and snapped at her.

" I'm just hungry, you didn't have to tell at me." She said pouting.

" And you didn't have to shout in my ear like you are retarded." I said as I got up. She looked up at me and began to pout. I hissed my teeth at her and walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom.

It's just turning 5:00 in the evening & I've already woke up on the wrong side of the couch. I'm moody as ever and I suggest that nobody messes with me else they gone get it.

I walked up to the bathroom sink and leaned my head forward as I began to apply the toothpaste onto my toothbrush. As soon as I was about to brush my teeth, A'draya knocked on the bathroom door.

" Daddy I'm hungry." She whined. I looked at her and rolled my eyes as I continued to brush my teeth.

I spat out the toothpaste and sneezed loudly into the sink and watched as blood flew out my nose.

" Daddy your nose is bleeding." A'draya said worried. I washed out my nose with the water and washed out my mouth. After I dried my face off and began to walk out the bathroom. I jogged down the steps and walked into the kitchen and sat at the island.

" Daddy." Draya said.

" What Draya." I yelled to her.

" I'm hungry." She said as she played with her fingers. I hissed my teeth and got up to make her a homemade spaghetti.

She dried her tears and sat at the island as she watched me cook her food. I ain't mean to yell at Draya but she being a nag right now. I'm sure she knows how to fix a sandwich or something.

I'm not into this today, I'm beyond piss and I don't know why. I just want to knock Princess off her two feet after what Tara told me last night.

Princess had the audacity to look me in my eye yesterday and told me those lies that she loved me. She don't love me, she's a liar and I should have thought about A'draya being mines just like a few others doubted.