Chapter 3

" Happily don't always live forever."

Trey POV.

I barged into the house with the paramedics right behind me. We're all searching through the house for Shy, until one of the paramedics found her.

" She's in here." He yelled.

" Daddy." I heard Shyla said.

" Fuck." I mumbled. I told Chas to keep her in the car, the fuck is wrong with her.

" Baby go in the car to Chas." I kneeled down to her height and said.

" Daddy, mommy ." She said pointing in the house. I smiled at her because she knows where she's at.

" Yeah Princess, go to the car with Chas." I said.

" No daddy." She said folding her arms. I raced my hand down my face & went into my pocket to call Dre. He picked up on the fourth ring.

" I need your help, get down here please. I'm over at Shy's." I said.

" Give me five minutes." He said.

" Really nigga." I said sighing again.

" You know I be speeding and shit, I'm almost there." He said. He wasn't lying when he said he was speeding because I could've hear every horn blowing at him. Most likely he was cutting in the front of cars dead close.

I'm scared to go upstairs right now, I don't know what's going on but all I know is police officers came. One of the paramedics came back outside and hooked up a oxygen tank on the side of the stretcher. He motioned me to move out of the way and pushed it super fast into the room.

I don't know what's going on & I'm scared because it's already tough for me. If something happens to Shy right now, I would be hurt. I don't want my daughter to grow up without a mother. Chas would flip if she has to play mommy. Things can go so wrong if she's dead right now.

God knows I'm praying everything is alright. I was broken out of my thoughts when Dre raced up to me and Shyla.

" Fuck all these police doing here, her moms alright." Dre asked.

" Language Dre & I'm about to go check now but Shyla wouldn't go to Chas. Can you watch her so I can see what's going on." I said.

Before Dre could even carry Shyla, the paramedics came rolling out with Shy on the stretcher. Her body was beyond bloody, like she has been stabbed or something. I never seen so much blood in my life like that. For a moment I was hurt and I felt that because she's the mother of my child & no matter how Shyla was born between us. I'll always love and care for Shy.

" Hold up, hold up what's wrong with her." I asked the paramedics running after the strecher.

" She's dying sir, we need to get her to the hospital quick. This tank won't keep her alive much longer, she's suffering from loss of blood due to the stab wounds." The paramedics said while jogging with the stretcher to the ambulance.

" Sir please don't let her die please please." I begged. The paramedics took her into the ambulance and sped off super fast.

" Daddy, blood." Shyla said touching the blood on the floor.

" No Shyla." Dre said.

" Is she alright." Chas asked coming out of the car.

" No I gotta go make sure she is alright, Dre take them home for me please." I said as I hopped at the drivers side of my car.

" Daddy nooo." Shyla cried to come with me.

" I'll be back baby, stay with uncle Dre. Daddy loves you." I said as I looked up at her.