Chapter 12

" The people are talking, the people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a grand piano."

I tossed and turned at the middle of the night, with a lot on mind. When I woke up, I looked over at Dre's side and he wasn't there.

It's 4:00 in the morning and Dre isn't home. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, reaching to the night stand for my cell phone. When I got it I dialed his number twice and he didn't pick up.

I rolled my eyes and dialed it again, this time he answered.

" Hey baby." He shouted through the loud music.

" Where are you, can you go in the bathroom or something." I semi- yelled. He told me to hold on and made his way to a more quiet area.

" Is this good enough." He asked.

" Yeah, I called you twice why haven't you answered." I said.

" My bad babe, I couldn't hear my phone." He said.

" Whatever, so what time you plan on coming home it's four in the morning." I said annoyed.

" In a few AMorah, just chill." He said. I was about to reply until I heard a female voice said "come here Dre."

" Who was that Dre." I asked.

" Babe I swear I don't know her, I really don't." He said. I scrunched up my face and hanged up the phone. After I hanged up, I threw it on his side of the bed.

I'm starting to stop caring in this relationship. It's like I love this man, but I'm getting tired of everything. I made up my mind that if he messes up again, I'm done for good.

I love Dre but I refuse to let him walk all over me. In all honesty, I'm soft when it comes to him. He just brings out my soft side & I could never stay angry at him.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, A'draya opened up the room door rubbing her eyes.

" What's wrong baby." I asked.

" Mommy I had a bad dream." She said.

" Come on tell mommy about it." I said. She finished rubbed her eyes like she was crying when she came over to me. A'draya stood on the side of the bed until I lifted her up on my lap. She laid on my chest and finished rubbed her eyes.

" Dre, are you crying." I asked her. She shook her head yes and sobbed. I held her tight and kissed her forehead.

" What's wrong Draya, you know mommy hates to see you cry baby." I said truthfully.

" Mommy I had a bad dream about you and my daddy." She said rubbing her eyes.

" What was it." I questioned.

" I dreamed that, my daddy doesn't live with us anymore and had another house and a baby. It wasn't your baby mommy, it was Mrs Jackson baby for my daddy." She said. I was a little confused when she said Mrs Jackson.

" That's silly, your daddy and Mrs Jackson doesn't like each other." I said.

" Mrs Jackson likes daddy monmy. I saw her ah winked at my daddy then I told her my daddy loves my mommy." She said. I know A'draya was probably seeing things so I don't want to push the issue.

" I'll look out for her, so your dream doesn't come through." I said.

" Okay, mommy. I love you." She said hugging me.

" Love you too, come on let's get you back in bed." I said.

" No mommy, I want to stay in here with you." She said. I told her okay & laid her in the front of me. After I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.