Chapter 24

" Girl you know that I ain't judging you, go on get ya money."

Deandre POV.

A week later.

I don't know where Princess and I relationship will go to next. It's always one thing and she's always making noise.

Maybe I should start listening to her more by dropping my females. When I wasn't talking to anybody Princess & I were happy as ever. Maybe it is the cause of our relationship for real.

Lately I'm just trying to fix A'draya & I relationship. She's the important lady in my life and I want what's best for her always. I know that she wants her mom and I to be together but shit is difficult.

I rolled over inside of the bed and held her by her waist. She moved a little as I kissed on her neck.

" Morning babe." I whispered against her ear. She turned around and faced me.

" Morning Dre." She said as she smiled. I smiled back at her and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I walked back into the room & she was inside of her bag.

" What you doing ma." I said as I laid down back against the bed head.

" Going to brush my teeth." She said as she grabbed her toothbrush out of her bag. I watched as she walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then came back out.

" Can you make me some breakfast." She said pouting

" What you want Armoni." I asked.

" Pancakes." She smiled.

" Come on let's go." I told her as I reached out for her hands and began to walk down the steps.

She followed me into the kitchen and sat at the island as I began to gather everything I needed to make her pancakes.

" You know you look extra cute cooking with no shirt on." She smirked.

" Whatever, I know that." I said chuckling.

I started to fry her pancakes along with mines. She sat at the island the entire time looking at me licking her lips.

" Why you always looking at me like that." I asked.

" You look rough in a good way." She chuckled.

" Rough as in bed." I said.

" I wouldn't know." She laughed.

" You'll find out soon." I said. She ignored my response and sat up straight when I rested the pancakes at the front of her along with the syrup. I walked back to the fridge and poured the both of us a glass of orange juice.

She pulled a chair on the side of her for me to sit next to her as I rested the orange juice on the island. Armoni held my hands and said grace for the both of us.

" You remind me of A'draya's mom." I said.

" Really." She said as she ate her pancakes.

" Yup, only thing is she a trip." I said as I thought about Princess.

" She just loves you that's all." She said.

" I know she loves me but I'm feeling you." I said.

" I like you too Dre." She said.

" Then get with me then." I said as I smacked my lips.

" You sure you done with A'draya's mom, like fucking wise too." I said.

" She doesn't want anything to do with me so yeah we done." I lied.

" I'll be your girl then." She smiled.