Chapter 7

" He know my flaws, he knows my past but it never matter cause he's still with me "

Sexual content

Picture of Dre, AMorah & A'draya at the top.

AMorah POV

I tossed and turned early this morning from the sound of Dre snooring in my ear, I scrunched up my face & got up.

Today is Dre's birthday & also today is A'draya's first day of school. After I got up I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. I prepared bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles and crossiants.

When the food was done I plated Dre's food onto a tray & carried it up stairs. I rested it on the side of him & smiled at him.

" Baby, wake up." I told him. He didn't answer but continued to snore loud. I sat on the side of him and wondered my hand down his body. Dre flinched a little bit which made me chuckle. I decided to continued wondered my hand until my fingers touch the tip of his pants. He still didn't budge, so I placed my hands in his pants and rubbed his manhood.

" Princess, I'm sleeping man." He said still sleeping.

" Wake up Dre." I pouted.

" Daddddyyyyyy." A'draya came into the room shouting. I removed my hands out of his pants quickly & went into the bathroom to wash it. She kept jumping on the bed trying to wake him up.

" Daddy get up, it's your birthday." She said as she kissed all over his face.

" Draya daddy is tired, give me five minutes." He said still sleeping.

" No daddy wake up, I want to give you your present." She said.

" Five please baby." He said.

"Okay 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5." She said trying to wake him up again. I chuckled at the both of them & lifted her up to my waist.

" Come on let him rest for a little bit, lets go eat breakfast & then get you cleaned up for school." I told her.

" But I really want to give daddy his present." She said.

" He'll get it princess, lets just eat first okay." She nodded her head & raced me downstairs. I finally caught her up & she was already at the island waiting on her food.

I plated the both of our food and rested it on the island in the front of us.

"Yay pancakes." She cheered. I giggled at her and watched her ate her food as I ate mines. After she ate her food I lifted her up & carried her upstairs to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and got in the bathtub. I began to clean up her skin & brushed her teeth, while she did what she normally does, talk my ears off.

After I carried her in her room & dried her off. She placed her undargments on and then I dressed her in her outfit.

" Sit down, let mommy brush your hair." I told her.

" Mommy, do you love my daddy alot." She asked as I brushed her hair in one.

" Yes I love the both of you alot." I said.

" Okay i just needed to know." She said. I rolled my eyes at her as she admired herself in the mirror. After I got her ready I told her to stand before me.

"Okay, you look cute, come here let me take a picture to show your papa & grandma." I told her. She placed her hand on her waist and gave me a seductive pose. I couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"Come on lets go wake up daddy now." I said. She smiled and we walked back into the room. Draya walked over to his side & took her tongue out of her mouth and licked his face. He got up then.