Chapter 6

" I love me enough for the both of us."

Picture of A'draya & Shyla at the top

4 years later

AMorah POV

Life has been so amazing these past four years. I must admit being a mom is stressful as hell, but I love my daughter. She's exactly a mini me, but a daddy's girl. Dre is just amazing, he is always around & he loves his little family unconditionally. We've been doing really good since we had a big argument a year back.

We both decided to wait at least two more years to get married. Dre & I want to make sure this is what we really want because when we get married, there won't be any divorce or any separation.

I've been really good and in a happy place. I started training at a clinic last year & now I work there. I'm still in school trying to strive for a doctorate degree. It isn't easy being in school, working, being a mother & being a fiancé to Dre, but I manage to deal with everything.

As of my relationship with others, Trey & I are still close as ever. It's been a while since Chas left & dropped off the planet not leaving any trace of her. I felt bad for Trey because he wasn't even there to witness his first son being born. You just don't take a child away from their parents.

If I'm not with Dre I'm hanging out with Niques, Niques and I are just two years apart and she's the only friend I have. My social life sucks but I'm fine with it, I don't like too much company anyway.

Tomorrow is Dre's birthday and I plan on doing something special for him so that he knows I appreciate him. He is a really good dad I must say. We both thought it would be difficult raisng A'draya but we pulled through.

" A'draya." I shouted from downstairs.

" Yes mommy, I'm putting on my shoes." She shouted back.

" Hurry up, you're taking forever." I shouted back. I walked back into the kitchen to grab my cell phone and my car keys. A'draya came running down the steps with her little tiny feet.

" You ready." I asked her.

" Yes, mommy can I have some of your lipstick please." She asked. I scrunched up my face at her question.

" Lipstick for what Draya." I question back.

" Because, you have on lipstick & I want to look like you." She pouted.

" When you get older, then you can put on mommy's lipstick okay." I told her.

" Fine." She said crossing her arms. There's no doubt A'draya isnt like me, everything she does reminds me of myself. She is defintely my child.

" Come here Draya, let me see what you got on." Dre said coming down the steps. She stomped her feet and walked towards him, so that he can check out her outfit.

" Only because it's hot, I'm going to let you wear those shorts." Dre said which made me chuckle at the both of them.

" Hey Babe." Dre said as he kissed my lips.

" Hey." I said as I kissed back.

" Ewww, gross." A'draya said which made the two of us laughed. She stood before the two of us & folded her arms staring at us.

" Where you guys going." Dre asked as he entered the fridge.

" I'm going to get Shyla & Niques so that I can take them to the mall to pick out a outfit for Draya's first day at school tomorrow."I said.

" Iight, I'm going out with Trey & scooter." He said as he walked back up to me.

" Alright, bye babe love you." I said as I kissed him again. He smirked at me as I grabbed my purse. A'draya started to follow behind me until Dre called her back.