Chapter 38

Mona At the TOP.

" I'm a run to her & lie right to her face. I don't know what I'm gonna say. Whatever it takes."

Mona.

After I gathered everything I needed to show everybody, I quickly raced out of my house and got into my car. I'm excited to see the looks on everybody faces once they've seen this tape.

I pushed my shades up at the top of my head and started my car. Quickly I took off into the main road and headed to the spot.

It's actually crazy all of us came together just because of two people we all share the same hatred for. Princess is already dumb and I doubt Dre will catch on quickly, but I know he will.

I'm hoping he doesn't remember I stopped by his house before I drugged him. If he finds out it was me, this entire plan can be jeopardize.

When I got to the spot, I gathered everything inside of my hands and then got up out of the car. I looked to my left and to my right & realize that everybody's car was here already.

" About time you got here." She said as she folded her arms by the door.

" I woke up late, I'm sorry." I said as I walked up to the front door.

" It's cool, I hope you got the rings." Another female voice said.

" Yeah I got it and something else." I said smirking. The both of them had a confused face at my answer as I stepped inside of the house.

" So what is it." He asked.

" This." I said as I wiggled the tape in the air.

" I hope it isn't what I think it is." She said.

" I'm not talking the tape but just know this can fuck Dre up, not mainly Princess but Dre." I said.

" Alright, alright place the tape in damn VCR." He semi-yelled. I hissed my teeth and pushed the tape into the VCR. The tape started to play and everybody listened to the very first words Dre started to say. As the tape went on & on all of us added two and two together then our eyes popped up opened at the end.

" Damn, she's a real ride or die. I thought she was out there." He said.

" It's a front, don't you get it." I asked.

" Nah, he told me the same thing but I never believed him. Do you guys know what this mean." She questioned.

" Yeah I know." I said rubbing my hands together.

" Well then, let's get to business. Great job Mona." She said congratulating me.

" Thanks babe." I told her as I released a slight wink from my eyes.

~~~

Trey.

Last night Shy caught me off guard by what she said. I mean I had an idea she would be, but I wasn't expecting it to be so quickly.

I hope Shy doesn't think that I'm upset with her because I walked out of the room last night. She wanted to tell me but I rushed straight into the sex last night.

I'm not sure how Chad & Shyla is going to take this but I just hope they'll understand. I actually do want more kids but I wasn't expecting myself to be with three kids at my age.

Regardless I'm happy because Shy is a great mother and fiancé. She is the only women I'll ever imagine myself with, having all of my kids.

At first I always thought it would have been Chas but chas is a complete screw up right now. I have no idea what's going on with her right now but she's tripping.