Chapter 45

" When it hurts, I can make it better if it works, it's gone be forever."

Addison

I walked inside of the restaurant and looked both ways, before I spotted him. He stood up as I headed his way to greet me into a hug.

" What's up Addi." He asked as he pulled away from the hug.

" I'm good, surprised you called me." I chuckled as I sat down.

" Yeah, you already know why I called." He said scratching the back of his head.

" Princess." I said as I chuckled.

" I miss her." He said.

" I know you do Dre, but you missed up big time." I told him.

" Now I don't know what to do. I want my girl back." He said as he pulled on his chin hair.

" She's in a relationship now."

" Yeah I met old dude. I don't care though, I don't want her to be with him." He said.

" That's selfish Dre, aren't you with Armoni." I asked. Reminiscing on Armoni & I conversation, I had to bit down on my bottom lip because I almost said it.

" I mean yeah we're together but that's just because Princess isn't on my run." He said.

" You hurt her Dre." I said seriously.

" I admit I did some messed up things to her but sometimes I feel like she's cheating on me so I wanted to beat her to the cake." He told me.

" All you do all day is walk around and think of the most shit. What made you think that." I asked as I rolled my eyes.

" Too be honest. I don't trust any female who is that pretty, I just don't."

" & that's where your insecurities and infidelity caused your relationship." I told him.

" Maybe, think she still loves me." He asked.

" Yeah she loves you, but you're an ass."

" I know, I'm just always messing up sometimes. I found myself in other deep shit & I'm positive she's going to be angry."

" If you don't mind me asking, like what." I asked.

" I'll tell you, but please let me tell her on my own."

" Hmmm, okay." I replied.

"Armoni is pregnant and my side chick saying she pregnant too." Dre said. I opened my eyes widely because it just isn't one it's two.

" Boy, she's going to beat your ass." I said laughing.

" Yeah shit, I know that." He laughed to.

" & that's going to hurt her."

" I know, but she really can't get mad because she doesn't want another baby with me and we aren't together." He said.

" Regardless you know she loves you & together or not, that's going to hurt her."

" You're making it harder for me." He said.

" I'm speaking the truth, that's kind of hurtful."

" I don't know what I'm going to do. Sometimes I wish I didn't messed up back then. We were so happy." He told me.

" What are you going to do about those two babies." I asked.

" I'm positive Armoni's baby is mine but I ain't really buying the second baby mama. I mean it's a possibility but, I just aint." He said.