Chapter 48

" Can't see em' coming down my eyes, so I gotta make the song cry."

AMorah

After I came from my parents house, A'draya and I both went inside of my condo together. She sat her travel bag inside of the living room and ran straight into the kitchen.

I chuckled at her and followed her inside of the kitchen. When I got there she was busy looking for snacks inside of the cupboard.

" You didn't eat today." I asked her.

" Yeah, but I want a chip." She said. I nodded my head and pulled out my phone to text Austin.

I told him I was home now & he said he'll be over in a few. After I turned to A'draya and watched as she climbed down from the cupboard.

" Hurry up eat your chip so you can bathe." I told her.

" Okay." She answered. There was silence until she spoke up again.

" Mommy, when are you having a baby." She asked as she ate her chip.

" Soon, why."

" I can't wait to have a sister or a brother." She said smiling.

" I bet." I told her. She nodded her head yes at me and climbed down from the stool to place the chip bag inside of the garbage.

" Clean up your skin and then go to bed." I told her.

" Can I sleep with you tonight." She asked.

" Yeah you can sleep in my bed, but I won't be up until later." I said.

" Why." She asked.

" Because Austin is coming over and we are going to talk." I told her. She rolled her eyes and went up the steps.

I trailed off right behind her but went into my bedroom. Quickly, I searched for something to wear and then hopped inside of the shower.

Things in my life has changed in the matter of seconds. I just feel lost around tons of people. It's like there are more and more individuals that are to come inside of your life and the sad part about it is that, you don't know who's for you and who's not for you.

Sometimes I tend to put my trust into the wrong people and get screwed over at the end. I just wish that everybody can be happy and stop trying to take everybody's happiness away from them.

After I came out of the shower, I finished off my hygiene then stepped out into the room. When I got into my room, Draya was already inside of her pajamas as she got comfortable under the covers.

I placed on my clothes and then laid down besides her. She snuggled up underneath me and played with my cheeks for a bit.

" Mommy, I have a question." She said.

" When don't you have a question." I asked as I rolled my eyes.

" I always ask you this question though." She said.

" Let me guess. Is it about me and your daddy." I asked her.

" Yupppp." She said popping the p.

" Wassup." I asked her.

" Are you two going to get back together since you're having a baby." She questioned. Honestly I couldn't answer her because I don't even know if this baby is her father's.

" I can't say baby. Your daddy and I are going through stuff, you won't understand." I told her.

" Okay but I want the two of you to be together again, so me and my sister or brother can live with you and my daddy inside of the same house." She said.