Chapter 9

" When the love gets too deep I run, but I love you though cause you on my mind every time I fuck another hoe that's how I really know."

Deandre POV.

" Let's go to the bathroom." Ariana said.

" Iight." I said as I began to follow behind her but my brother stopped us.

" Where you going." He asked. I smirked at him and rubbed my chin.

" No nigga, you're drunk & I'm not going to allow you to cheat on your fiance, sit your ass down." My brother said.

"Nigga, I'm grown. Fuck you mean sit my ass down." I asked him.

" Just sit down and chill with us, look shawty he ain't going no where." He said.

" You acting like you own him." She snapped.

" Can't you see he's fucked up, if he was sober he wouldn't be behind you so just leave." He told her. She rolled her eyes and started to walk off.

" Man what the fuck was that Troy." I snapped.

" Bro, enjoy yourself. I'm not going to allow you to fuck up like that & lose your family." He said. I hissed my teeth and went back into my corner.

I continued to blow out my ciagar and get fucked up until it was time to go. My phone started to ring again and it was Princess.

" Dre." She said.

" What." I said.

" I've been calling you & you had the nerve to fucking ignore my call." She snapped. I looked at the screen and hanged up on her.

I'm not in for Princess bullshit tonight, right now I'm trying to turn up with my niggas. I turned off my cell phone and push it into my pocket.

I walked back over to Scooter those and we turned up. A lot of people was in the Vip, mostly bitches partying.

After everybody started to leave the four of us walked out of the club. My assistant manager started to lock up the place as we left.

" Man Princess gone kill you, it's after five." Trey said. I hissed my teeth at him.

" Whatever nigga." I tossed back. My brother hopped in my car and drove the both of us home. Along the way he was talking but I wasn't hearing a fuck he said.

I just wanted to go home and go to sleep, and see my daughter. If Princess knows what's best, I suggest she don't make any noise around my head.

" Man you good.." Troy said.

" I'm straight bro." I said.

" Man you don't do that shit again." He said.

" What shit." I asked.

" You were about to fuck that broad, don't mess up your family for these hoes. Princess loves you & you know that." He said.

" Man, I wasn't even going to cheat on Princess. I just was in the moment, I would of caught my head." I said.

" Whatever, when we get inside of this house drink some water." He said. I nodded my head at his response.

When we got home I stumbled over the steps and he picked me up. He shook his head and led me to the kitchen for some water.

After I drank the water, I sat at the island for at least a hour to sober up. When I felt a little bit better I walked up the steps into the bedroom. I was still a little bit tipsy but not as drunk.