Chapter 35

" What you know about love, what love know about you."

Dre

Two Months later.

It's been two months since Princess & I argued over me being at Armoni's house. The both of us still aren't together & I don't think that we will ever get back together. She is defeintely serious this time, because she doesn't say a word to me when I go over to get Adraya.

I was shocked when I got up and looked at a text I received from her. She told me to come over this morning, that we needed to talk. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with Adraya's birthday. Whenever princess & I do talk, it's a consultation about our daughter's birthday party.

Princess doesn't know that I went back inside of the game. I went back after, she showed me she wasn't fucking with me no more. I'm still very much in love with her but I know she ain't into me no more. She looks like she is happy without me, so I guess I'm cool with that.

I still do want to be with her but I know she needs space to figure out what she needs. I'm starting to wonder if she found somebody else because, I'll be more than hurt and I don't think that I can comply with her dating somebody else.

When I got up I congregated all of my thoughts and then drifted my hands down my face. I walked inside of my walk in closet and searched for something dressy to wear, since I'll be out all day. Ever since I went back into the game I'm never home, unless Adraya is over at my place.

It seems like Draya isn't really bothered by her mom & I not being together. Usually it would bother her & she would lash out on me. She's happy, maybe because her mom is finally happy. I felt bad because maybe she did needed to let me go to find her happiness.

Everything will fall into place surely. Princess can't escape from the fact that she loves me & I can't escape from the fact that I love her but for now I guess the both of us are doing our own thing.

I met somebody I fuck with from time to time. She works for me at the trap but she ain't nobody special. I'm back to my old ways and by that I mean, I'm still being a hoe & I could care less about anyone feelings.

Scooter is still inside of the game & Trey is a family man. I'm sincerely happy for him because he finally found real love. Chad still lives with him but he goes over to Canada with Chas, during school breaks.

After I came out of the shower and got fully dressed, I straighten up my room & then headed down the steps. I stopped and went into the kitchen to grab my car keys, then made my way out of the house door & got into my car.

~~~

I knocked on Princess door gently and waited for her to open up the door. Instead of her opening the door, Adraya swung the door open, with her hair all over the place. I scrunched up my face and lifted her up to my waist.

" Why does your hair look like that." I interrogated her.

" Mommy just washed it." She said as she hugged my neck tightly.

" Oh, what you doing today." I asked her as I took a seat at the island.

" Mommy & I are going out." She said.

" Alright, you ready for your birthday." I cooed to her.

" Yes daddy & I want lots of barbie dolls." She said. I chuckled at her and nodded my head at her response. She climbed down from my lap and raced up the steps into her room I guess.

Shortly after Adraya left, Princess came down the steps, dressed in yoga pants and a tank top. Ever since we left each other, she's been looking extra beautiful and I lust over her more & more for every time. It sucks thats she doesn't want to speak to me and she doesn't want to have sex with me neither.

Unforgivable Lies ( Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें