Chapter 2

" You forever my lady, forever my baby. Hold you down, hold you down."

Deandre POV.

Time is almost here for my baby girl to reach. I'm excited as fuck, but a little nervous. I just pray that Princess & I can stay on the same page.

I'm proud of myself for making it this far & being faithful. The last time I cheated on Princess was with Mona and that was months ago. It still kills me inside but I don't think I'll ever have the courage to tell her that. Everything is well with us & I want to keep it that way.

I walked into the jewelry store to buy another watch and the worker came up and looked up at me with a slight smirk.

" Anything in particular, you're looking for." She asked.

" I'm just looking, give me a second ah umm Aniya." I said reading her name tag off her shirt.

" Sure Dre." She said. I looked up at her confusedly.

" How do you know my name." I asked.

" Everybody knows your name, you own the club, not to far from here." She said.

" Yeah that's me." I said chuckling.

" I know. " She said smiling. I nodded my head and continued to look at the watches.

" Can I see this one." I asked pointing to the plain gold rolex.

" Sure." She said as she got it. I tried it on my wrist and looked at it.

" Ah okay I like this plain one. I'll have this and do you guys custom made Rolex watches." I questioned.

" Yes we do." She said.

" Okay, I'll need to customize one once my baby girl gets big. She has to be gold up like her paps." I said, rubbing my chin hair. She laughed at me before she spoke up.

" You don't look like the father type." She said.

" I know and I don't look like the type to be tied down neither but I am." I said smiling.

" Oh you have a girlfriend." She asked.

" A fiancé to be exact." I said happily.

" Well that's good." She said. I nodded my head and made my way to pay for my watch. She handed me my watch and I gave her the money.

" Have a nice day." She said handing me a card in my hands. I began to walk out until I stopped and looked at the card. She slipped me a card with her number on it. I chuckled and shook my head.

The nerve of these girls now a days. I told her, I have a fiancé and she still slipped me her number. If Princess was here I bet she wouldn't have done it. Females just can be so disrespectful.

~~~

" Baby." I shouted as I walked into the house. She didn't answer but Shyla came down the steps and smiled when she saw me.

" Shy shy." I cooed as I lifted her up. She started giggling and clapping her hands. Shyla reminds me of Trey, always happy.

" Where your auntie." I asked. She pointed her finger to the room. I kissed her on her cheek and entered the room.

" That's what your lazy ass been doing all day, give it here." I said.

" Shyla, I told you to stall him." She said as she scrunched up her face.

" You really think she knows what you meant." I said.

" Well she did got your attention at the front door." She said.