Chapter 11

" Everything happens for a reason & people change like the seasons. They grow apart."

Picture of Shy at the Top.

Trey POV.

I don't know how to feel right now. It hurt me the entire time I was having lunch with my son because he thinks I left him, when I didn't.

It was all Chas fault & I hope that one day she can sit him down and be bold enough to tell him. I'm not that bad parent here, it's her.

Everyday I wondered what I would do to her whenever I see her. I hate her with everything in me. She fucked me over when all I wanted to do was love her.

Nobody would ever know Chas the way I know her to understand how fucked up she is. Why would she do something like that to me I thought everyday.

I'd be lying if I sit here and say I still love her because honestly I don't. Over the years I started to love Shy and Shyla.

Although I don't want to talk to Chas I need to, I need to know why she did what she did. She just can't come back here and expect everything to go smoothly, shit don't go that way.

I planned a day today for Shyla and Chad to get to know each other. It's a bit early but thanks to Chas for opening her mouth, Shyla kept asking questions.

Shy still doesn't know Chas is back & I planned on telling her today before I let Shyla & Chad meet just to be respectful.

When I got up, I looked over on the other side of the bed and Shy wasn't there. I drifted the palm of my hands down my face as I got up.

" Morning daddy." Shyla said walking into the room.

" Morning Princess, why aren't you ready." I asked.

" Mommy told me I couldn't go." She said.

" You told her." I asked.

" It slipped out, I'm sorry daddy" She said. I forced a smile on my face and hugged her.

"It's okay, I'll talk to her and then see if she'll let you come. Where she at." I asked.

" Making breakfast." She said.

"Okay." I told her. She smiled at me as I walked into the bathroom and began to brush my teeth. I could already feel that Chas, I mean Shy is mad.

She has no reason to be mad though, we weren't together when Chas had my son, so I hope she isn't upset.

After I brushed my teeth, I headed down the steps and walked into the kitchen. Shy was at the stove flipping pancakes when I crept up behind her and held her by her waist.

" Morning baby." I told her.

" Morning." She drily said. I released a huge sigh before I moved my arms and spoke up.

" What's up." I said. She placed the pancakes into a plate and then looked up at me.

" Why you didn't tell my Chas was here." She said.

" I was going to tell you but I guess Shyla beat me to it." I said.

" & you didn't even mention to me that Shyla is going to meet Chas's son." She said looking directly in my face.

" Shy, I was going to tell you today. I'm sorry babe, I don't mean to come off disrespectful but I swear to you I made up mind to tell you today." I said.

" Whatever Trey." She mumbled. I hissed my teeth at her response then spoked up.

" What's all that attitude for." I asked.