Chapter 27

" Baby what you do to me."

Addison POV

My fiancé, my two kids & I are finally settle in our new home. It feels good to be closer to my dad & my sister.

Everything is slowly falling into place in my life and I couldn't be any more happier than I am right now. I love my life and the people in it.

When I dropped Maddison and Mega off to school, I headed over to my friend Armoni's house. The last time I went there she was rushing for work so I hope today is good time, because I really missed my friend.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door, as I began to knock.

" Who is it." A guy voice said.

" It's Addison." I yelled back. The guy opened the door and he didn't had on any shirt. I scrunched up my face because I was extremely disgusted.

" Umm, is Armoni in." I asked.

" Yeah she here, hold on." He said as he walked back up the steps shouting her name. I stepped inside of the house and stood by the door.

Armoni came strolling down the steps with the guy at her tail who was fully dressed now.

" Addison." She said happily.

" Heyy." I said as I smiled.

" I'll see you later ma." The guy said as he kissed her forehead and left. I gave her a look and she looked back at me like let me explain

" Come on." She said. I watched as Armoni walked back up the steps and I followed her into her bedroom. Clothes were thrown all over the room, like they just had sex and it smelled.

" Were you fucking." I chuckled.

" Could you smell it." She said scrunching up her face in a ew facial expression.

" If, in here is dripping sex scent. Who the fuck is he." I said laughing.

" One of my boyfriends." She bursted out into laughter. I watch as she started to move the clothes off the bed before I answered her.

" Well how many do you have." I asked as I leaned on the dresser.

" A main one & the rest is my side boyfriends." She said.

" You a crazy bitch." I laughed.

" I just love the attention. I'm trying to change my life but I love sex." She stretched.

" You know when you ready to settle down, no nigga might want you. You need to take it easy Armoni." I said seriously.

" I got it, so wassup with you." She asked.

" I'm good, just moved into my new home." I said excitedly.

" That's amazing." She said as she changed the sheets.

" Yeah, but other than that I'm chilling, just hanging out with my sister a lot." I said.

" You have a sister." She asked.

" Yeah I do her name is Princess." I said.

" Princess, Princess, Princess, I don't recall." She said. I took out my phone and showed her a picture of her but she still was clueless.

" Well anyway, that's my youngest sister." I said.

" She's pretty." She chuckled.

" Yeah she is, you want to go for lunch." I asked her.

" Yeah, just let me clean up my skin." She said. I nodded my head and watched as she searched through her dresser for different clothes.

" I'll wait downstairs." I told her. She nodded her head and raced into the bathroom.