Chapter 23

" See I got you comfortable now you ain't really scared."

AMorah POV.

When Trey told me that Aniya was still trying to like Dre and she knew that we are together, I was livid inside. How the hell she gone smile up in my face and do some shit like that.

I'm glad I never trusted Chas again but I was still there for her when she came back. She is so messy and fucked up, no wonder why Trey doesn't love her anymore.

I just can't wait to approach the both of them and chances are it won't be nice at all. I'm tired of everybody hurting me and running all over me. Its about time I start to stand my ground.

" You good." Addi asked.

" No. You know what I don't understand. Why bitches feel that they can take someone's man and he still can treat them the same." I asked.

" Because she sees the way he treats you to the public but that's the problem now a days. They don't know what's going on inside of the relationship." She said.

" So sad but the truth." I said.

" I mean you seem sincere but I'll tell you this, not everybody you must put your trust into and pay close attention to who you let into your live, not me though I won't hurt you." She said laughing.

" Thank you, are you ready it's time to get Draya and Madison." I told her.

" Yeah come on lets go." Addison said. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse before I left out of the hotel room. When we got out of the elevator Dre started to call my phone. I rolled my eyes before I placed the phone to my ear.

" Princess." Dre said.

" Yes." I said.

" What you doing." He asked

" Going to get Draya from school." I told him as I walked to the car.

" Alright, I'll stop by a little later to get her." He said.

" To go where." I said as I started my engine.

" I don't know yet, wherever she wants to go I guess." He said.

" Well okay, she'll love that." I said.

" I know, I'll see you later. Drive safe & I love you." He said. I didn't reply but quickly removed the phone from my ear as I hanged up.

Ever since I told Dre off about buying that bitch that expensive phone he's stepping up more to Adraya. I don't ask Dre for nothing, only thing I want him to do is take care of our daughter even if we don't end up back together.

She deserves to have her father in her life and I just pray that Dre can put her as his number one priority. My number one priority is my daughter. I'm working for her, so that she has a bright future ahead of her. I thought it would be hell but I'm getting there.

" What you thinking about."Addison said.

" My daughter, I just love her so much." I said as I continued to keep my eyes on the road.

" A Blessing from God." She chuckled.

" She sure is." I smiled. I've only known my sister for two days and we've shared our life experiences with each other. Everything I'm going through right now with Dre she has already been through & she totally understands.

It feels good to have somebody a little bit older than me, opinion on my relationship. I knows it's early to let her in so close into my life & I won't not right now but she seems sincere.