Chapter 39

" I know what's best for me. We go our separate ways, leaving you with everything, even all the pain."

AMorah.

I woke up this morning with a headache pounding very deeply. Last night after I came from out with Addison I got home and thought deeply on everything that happened yesterday.

If I known Deandre would have came over to my place, I wouldn't have invited Austin over. I was truly wrong and I shouldn't have had him inside of my home in the first place because A'draya was here.

Eventually A'draya will have to talk to Austin if Austin & I ever get more serious than now. Dre is just going to have to deal with it because I dont tell him who he can date, matter of fact I don't even care who he dates.

In all honesty, I understand how he felt because I would have whopped his ass for having any females around A'draya. It's only right that I show him the same respect.

The both of us need to sit down like two grown adults and discuss our problems and co parent our daughter the best way we could. It's still clear that she's still affected by us splitting up, which explains her lashing out lately.

If I could've, I would've love to be with her father but like I said sometimes chemistry is lost in a relationship. She won't understand now but one day she will.

I'm still trying to fully move on and forgive Dre at the same time. I know I shouldn't have went back inside of another relationship so quickly but I like Austin & I don't like to be alone.

It's just so hard trying to forgive somebody who hurt you so much. Somebody you thought actually loved you but they didnt. A person who made you feel that they care and in reality they didn't.

Sometimes I always find myself defending Dre, but he can never do the same thing for me. He rather make me look like a fool to everyone else then act likes it all good.

You just don't do things like that to people because you'll never know how serious a person can get. It's messed up that men acts different towards you but discuss you to the public in a rudely manner.

I've came to the point in my life where I just don't care about anything besides my daughter. Sometimes you just have to let go & forgive, although it may seem to hard.

" Mommy." A'draya said breaking me out of my thoughts.

" Yes Draya." I said as I finished placed my clothes on.

" Am I going over to my daddy house today." She questioned as she lifted her eyebrows.

" Yeah, it's his turn to keep you." I told her.

" But I'm still mad at the both of you." She said.

" Draya, we didn't mean to argue like that yesterday baby. Your daddy was very angry and sometimes he can't control his anger." I told her.

" But the two of you are always fighting. You aren't suppose to beat up people you love." She told me.

" & you are right, you don't but sometimes your father & I make each other so mad that we fight each other. I know it's not the right thing to do baby but sometimes things happen. The both of us would love to be together for your sake but things are messed up right now and you wouldn't understand at your age." I told her truthfully.

" I understand everything, I'm not dumb." She tossed.

" I never said you were dumb it's just that this is grown people problems & I don't want you to feel any kind of way towards your father. He loves you a lot & I love you a lot but your daddy and I can't be together anymore Draya. I love your daddy but we hurt each other sometimes." I said.