Chapter 5

" Sometimes I just can't make my mind up, but I love you though."

Chas.

Trey didn't sleep home last night, so I'm guessing he is leaving me for real. Maybe we weren't meant to stay together. I love Trey but, I don't think I'll get over the fact he had a child.

I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't hurts because it does. It was suppose to be me who had his first kid, but I guess everything doesn't always goes as planned.

I don't think I'm a bad person, just sometimes I can be really needy. I'm pretty sure Princess is upset with me. I just want to apologize to everybody and move on with my life.

My baby boy is almost here & I'm excited. It sucks that Trey & I have to co parent our little boy, but whatever things happen in life.

I woke up early this morning and started to exercise. Exercising, for some reason calms me down. There's a lot going on my life right now & Trey is the cause of it.

I feel like I'm not even happy with him anymore. Ever since Shyla came around we don't do any of the things we use to do. I don't hate that baby, but sometimes I wish I was her because she's has all of Treys attention.

Last night my mom reached out to me, I told her that I'm pregnant & shockingly she was excited. I made up my mind to end things with Trey tonight & move out, I'll be fine without him.

The only thing I want from Trey, is for him to be in his son's life. The things he do with Shyla, I want him to do with the both of them.

After I finish exercising, I went upstairs and grabbed my cell phone. I called Trey cell twice before he answered.

" Hey." I said drily.

" Hey, are you good." He asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine we need to talk." I said.

" Yeah we do, I got something to say." He said.

" Okay, I'll see you whenever you get here." I told him.

" Mhm." He mumbled before he hanged up. I released a huge sigh and called Princess.

" Princess." I said. She didn't answer but I could hear her breathing.

" AMorah." I said again.

" Talk, I'm listening." She said.

" Can we talk please." I asked.

" I guess we're talking now." She said nonchalantly. I hissed my teeth at her before I talked again.

" No face to face, I need to talk to you & Dre." I said.

" I guess, we're going out in the next two hours so be here before then." She said hanging up the phone. I looked up at my screen and rolled my eyes.

As I got up my baby started kicking extremely hard. I absolutely can't not wait until he gets here. He is going to be my happiness.

I walked back up the steps into the bedroom & grabbed my suitcases. Inside of this room brings back so many memories. I glanced over at every little thing in the room, before I started to pack my stuff.

I don't really have much things here. Everything inside this house is Treys. The only thing I started to pack was my clothing. I placed all of my clothes into the suitcases and filled the bags up.

After I finished packing everything, I dragged my bag down the steps gently. It was heavy but I managed to get it all down.

When I got to the bottom of the steps I immediately started to break down. I looked up at everything as I grabbed my car keys.