Chapter 4

" I love you but, I won't be a fool for you."

One week later.

AMorah POV.

" Baby you good." Dre asked.

" Yeah I'm fine. I'm happy she's here & I made it I love you Dre, thanks for being there for me." I said.

" Its my job, I love you too babe." He said as he kissed my forehead. Dre was about to head downstairs until I pulled his arm back towards me.

" Where you going Dre." I asked him.

" I got something I need to handle, I'll be right back I promise." He said.

" Dre, sit down." I told him. He sat down next to me and I was about to say something until Chas & Trey walked in.

" Hey, where's my baby." Trey said referring to A'draya.

" She's in her room." Dre told him.

" Hi Dre, Hey Princess." Chas said.

" Hey ." I said.

" Dre, can I talk to you for a sec." Chas said. I was a little confused on why she couldn't talk to Dre in the front of me but I shrugged it off.

I got up and went into Draya's room. Trey and Shyla was playing with her inside of her crib. It was a bitter sweet moment.

I'm still in shock that I'm a mother. I really got to finish school so that I can start working. Ever since I got pregnant, I couldn't take as much modeling photo shoots. Dre financed me the entire time & I don't want him to keep doing that.

" Princess she's going to be trouble." Trey said chuckling.

" Not my baby." I said as I cooed to her.

" I bet, she's too pretty." He said.

" So is Shyla." I laughed.

" When she gets older, I'm going to teach her the ins and outs of this world & give her the talk about boys. I don't want no nigga breaking my baby's heart." He said.

" That's good, how are you and Chas." I questioned.

" She's still tripping. After she has this baby, I think I'm going to leave her. She's annoying me." He said.

" You sure." I questioned.

" Yeah Princess, she changed and you know that. She throws things in your face about Dre and I'm not into this anymore. If she can't do right by my child then I'm out. I love Chas, but my kids are important." Trey said. I kind of understand where he's coming from and if he does leave for true, Chas should blame herself.

" I feel you Best Friend, just think before you make any decision." I said with a slight smile. A'draya started to cry and I picked her up and laid her on my shoulder.

" She must be hungry, I'll be back." I said. As I began to walk out of the door Shyla pulled on to my dressed and followed me down the steps. I couldn't help but to wonder what the hell is Dre & Chas talking about so long.

I held Draya on one side of my arm and fixed her a bottle with the other hand. Shyla climbed up on the stool at the island and sat down.

" You want a cookie." I asked Shyla. She smiled and nodded her head. I grabbed the cookie jar and opened it. Shyla took three chocolate chip cookies and started to eat it.

I opened up Draya's thermos and poured water into her bottle with the milk. She began crying extra louder for her bottle so I hurried up shaked it up & checked to see if it wasn't to hot.