Chapter 36

" Am I just a silly girl, so young & naive to think you were the one who came to take claim of this heart."

Amorah

I truly can't believe that today is A'draya's birthday. It seems just like yesterday I had her & now she's growing up already on me. Today makes my little girl five, however she acts like she's already fifteen years old. She hasn't stop nagging her father & I about having a party for her at disney world.

Dre & I both agreed to have her party over there & invited whoever she wanted to come. She's been talking about this party since Dre & I told her we would do it. I know she's most definitely thrilled about going away & having her party.

I got up pretty early to wake her up for her big day. When I got inside of her room, she was stretched all over her bed asleep. I smiled at her & then made my way to the side of her bed before I began to shake her.

" Draya, get up baby. It's your birthday." I cooed to her as I shook her. She rubbed her eyes and sat up against the bed head as she smiled.

" Happy birthday baby, mommy loves you so much." I said as I removed her from the bed head and sat her in my lap as I began to tickled her.

" Stop mommy." She said dying of laughter.

" Nopee you're growing up too fast. I want you to stay small forever." I said as I finished tickled her and pouted.

" Mommy I can't, stop it." She giggled.

" Okay, I stop. Come on let's get you dressed. We got to head over to the salon to fix your hair quickly, then meet everybody at the airport." I enounced.

" Can, I wear my hair curly." She asked.

" Whatever you want." I told her truthfully. She smiled at me with her pearly white tooth's and I watched as she headed into the bathroom, to wash up herself.

I got up off her bed and walked into her closet to lay out all of her clothes onto her bed. When I was done, I walked into my closet and looked for my dress and sandals. I hopped inside of the shower quickly and washed up my body.

It's going to feel weird being around Deandre this entire trip, because we can't stay inside of a room together for at least two minutes. He always ends up saying some dumb ass shit, which always aggravates the hell out of me. So therefore, to avoid all of the arguments I know what is going to happen between the both of us, I invited Addison to tag along.

Dre said he was bringing a friend but I just hope he doesn't have the audacity to bring any of his female friends to my daughters birthday party. Matter of fact, I don't think Deandre is that doltish.

After I came out of the shower, I brushed my teethes and then headed into my room to get dressed. I began to lotion up my legs and sprayed perfume all over my body.

Draya barged into my room, with just her undergarments on. She raced up to me and lifted her foot up against my thighs. I chuckled at her as I squeezed the lotion into the palm of my hands and began to lotion her legs.

" Thanks mommy." She smiled as she switched her legs.

" Your welcome. Did you put on deodorant." I asked her.

" Yeah I did. I'm going to get dress, I'm excited omg." She said holding her face as she raced back inside of her room.

" Draya, put on your outfit with the skirt." I yelled.

" Okay mommy." She yelled back. I laughed at her and began to finish get dressed.

When everything was fixed perfectly on my body, I walked up to the mirror & admired myself, along with every curve on my body.