Chapter 31

" Caught up in the middle, of a two way love affair."

Deandre POV.

Princess & I walked inside of the house from a awkward dinner. I can tell she's hurt and I don't like it. The entire ride I made up my mind to leave Armoni, I love Princess too much to ever leave her alone.

I watched as she removed her heels from the bottom of the steps and then made her way up the steps. She looked like she was crying and it hurt me. I drifted my hands down my face and walked up the stairs into the room where she was.

She sat on the bed and looked down at her fingers. I felt even more worse because it's crazy how much affect I have on her.

" Baby." I said. She slowly looked up at me with her glossy eyes but didn't reply.

" I'm sorry & I'm going to leave her. You got my word. I just can't stomach right now you being upset with me. I love you so much AMorah and I don't want to send you crazy. I'm going to stop all of my shit, just so you can be happy baby. I promise, I'm going to leave her." I said truthfully as I looked in her eyes.

" Deandre, I don't want to get hurt anymore. I'm not as strong as you are, just please don't hurt me again. I am already broken Dre." She said as a tear escaped her eyes.

" I know and it's my fault. I'm an asshole for messing up my family and doing a bunch of shit." I said truthfully.

" Yeah you are, I just want us to be happy like how we were. Those days were the best Dre but now everything changed." She said.

" I promise to get us back babe." I said as I kissed her forehead.

If it's anything I love in this world, it's my daughter and my fiancé. I think I'll still be in the streets if it wasn't for the both of them. The both of them make me want to change and be somebody better in life.

I was being so good to Princess those couple of years now and I just went back to my fucked up ways. It's a sad situation because I already know my girl riding for me and I'm the only nigga in her life for a fact.

It's just that I like excitement inside of my life, but I do need to realize that I have a child so everything pretty much has to change.

" I love you." I told Princess as I stood her up. She didn't reply to me but walked to her dresser and changed her clothes. I took of my clothes and walked across the hall into my room to lay it on the bed.

After I walked out of the room and went back into Princess room but she was on the phone.

" Hey baby." She said. I stood by the door and scrunched up my face.

" Did you eat Draya." She said. I relaxed my facial expression and got inside of the bed.

" Yeah your daddy is right here." She said.

" Okay I'll tell him, Night love you baby." She said into the phone before she hanged up.

" Draya said to tell you she loved you and missed you." She said as she got inside of the bed.

" I miss my babygirl too." I said as I sighed. Princess got the pillow and laid her head on it. I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

" I'm sorry baby, but I promise I'm leaving her. You won't have any shit from me again." I said truthfully.

" Just hurry up Dre." She said.

" I love you." I said as I kissed her ear.

" Love you too." She replied. It got silent and the both of us drifted off to sleep.